Beautiful Woman

Jockstar

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No way thats just average, but I guess we all have different tastes.

heck my sister's Laotian friends look better then that. :o

Nice, how about sharing some pics to us thaivisa members :D

• 1 month later...

>> Although I am married to a Thai, based on pure beauty and nothing else, Korean women are tops in my book.

I always perk up when a Koren girl is within radar. The faces can be unusually wide, but the whole package has oomph and understatement in hypnotizing proportions. Not stupid, sexy but not slutty, classy but not snobby, never too big, mystery but not secret. Koreans got it goin on.

Edited by jamman

I always find it funny when blokes say things like 'I'm not into white women' or similar.

The bottom line is that if any woman offered a bit, most blokes would snap up the offer no matter of their colour of skin or size.

All sorts of nope. All sorts, daily.

Who would you go for? I personally like Asian woman.

I like Asian women. I think Vietnam had the highest proprtion of good-looking ones that I have seen.

In England there are a lot of girls descended from immigrants from the Indian sub-continent, and they are the best looking ones in my opinion.

I am not much of a fan of white girls, I'm afraid. They are generally too big for my liking.

djmm

I like small white girls. Ya, big doesn't work for me either.

As long as a woman is short,petite and has beautiful oriental features i am happy.A good heart helps too.

Ah, it's good not to feel alone. I have the same priorities. Short and petite above all. Next is youngish, then high libido, then kind, then smart. Though I suppose a good heart or the potential for one is number 1, as girls that have digital calcultating hearts do nothing for me.

I've been in VN for 4 months now and can say the the women here are the most visually stunning than anywhere that I have seen in Asia including Thai, malay (Malaysia and Indo) and PRC. Beautiful Asian features but with western womens height (long legs in proportion), curves (T and A) and etc. Probably the product of 100+ years of French/Asian miscegenation.

I am devoted to my thai wife and have not gone astray while here in HCMC but I have read that VN women are dead fish in the sack unlike their thai and malay counterparts. I have also observed that the vietnamese are harder working and more industrious than others in SE Asia...they had to have something on the ball to emerge victorious after 30 years of colonial wars with western countries with vastly superior resources.

Dead fish/hard working...a coincidence?

(I hate absurd generalisations...don't you?...)

I've been in VN for 4 months now and can say the the women here are the most visually stunning than anywhere that I have seen in Asia including Thai, malay (Malaysia and Indo) and PRC.

I think that - in general - Vietnamese women have better bodies that the Thais, but Thai women have much prettier faces.

I like pretty! :o

I also love viet woman, my viet friend (female) is getting married this weekend and she is one of the most stunning girls I have ever seen. She is slim but her chest is really big (all natural). The face is also stunning and with the small waste and HUGE bust she always turns heads here in great old sydney.

beauty aside,in se asia i dont think you can beat the burmese women.they seem to show a bit more emotion than the thai women & are more readable,& open,in my experience.

less sweet & sour shall we say.

but if looking for sexy & a little mysterious,i'd go for the thai ladies. :o

Who would you go for? I personally like Asian woman.

Well, personally I prefer Asian women as well but each Asian countries' women have certain features all to themselves. Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Filipino all look different. Thai, Lao, and Khmer women look very similar to each other.

Although I am married to a Thai, based on pure beauty and nothing else, Korean women are tops in my book.

I would have to agree with you. I am married to a beautiful Thai woman, IMO one of the most beautiful women in the world. However the highest ratio of GOOD Looking women has to be in Korea. Thailand has some real stunners, but just as many ugly girls. Korean women as a whole present themselves well. I have lived in Seoul for the past 6 years and eye candy is everywhere, my wife is extremely jealous...this has caused me many problems, I should invest in a pair of blinders. :o

Korean- highest number of pretty women

Japanese-Filipina are tied cuz its either hit or miss with both of them

Viet

Thai- never found them that appealing

Chinese

Edited by Amihan

Thailand has to be first not in terms of looks, as there are stunners all over the world, but in VOLUME. There are beautiful women everywhere in the world.

All of my mates share this view, including the farang girks I know!

If you were to select randomly 100 girls between 18 and 35 yrs old from all countries, and count the number of good-looking girls (cute face, well-proportioned body) from each, I would expect Thailand and Vietnam to be at the top.

Latin-american girls are great, but don't they have a tendancy to get a lot heavier once they hit their mid 30's?

Dazzler,

You need to take a walk down Itaewon Boulevard in Seoul, Korea before making the above statement :o