There's A Boy In Our Klong

PeaceBlondie

He's in there, in the klong at the front of our house. Not the long, wrong klong that goes along from Hong Kong to Sing Sing.

He's maybe a teenager. Wearing wild water wings. Cant tell how tall he is. Might be floating.

He's been there since we came home yesterday. Maybe he slept there. Some animals can sleep standing, but even with water wings, I doubt anybody can spend a long night in a klong.

He's working, maybe. Or, doing a research poll for ABAC on the farangs and Thais in this neighborhood where cattle roam. Home, home on the range, where the steers and the white cows roam. For sure, cows mow the grass between mansions here. We do not have a mansion, but our neighbors do.

He's Thai, black hair, Asian eyes. Well, he could be a Burmese houseboy or gardener. No matter what the Thais think, all SouthEast Asians look similar Even the ladyboys.

he's probably not a ladyboy. Ladyboys do not work in klongs. Might run their makeup.

Do your klongs have boys standing in the water, up to their neck, with water wings?

Why don't you go ask him or look more closely to see what he is doing?

I frequently see people in Klongs, not overnight and no water wings, and they are collecting some kind of snail or shell life for eating. One in the klong 60 meters from the house yesterday brought 5 friends back today.

I do not speak Thai, so I saw him and asked, "Wai nam, chaimai?" He replied several syllables in Hmong, Tlingit or Quiche, and I was stumped. I could not tell if he was collecting anything, and did not see him submerge. I thought he might be clearing off the acquatic growth on the surface or bottom, but most of the time, he just stands there. We had four workmen clear out a clogged section of klong last year; it took them over a day.

I know, it's Candid Camera. They want to see what passers-by do.

I'm thinking he must be cute, and you're having trouble taking your eyes off him. :D

Indeed, its a good job we have no klongs with boys around here as the neighbours would all be out with their fishing rods :o

When I first read this thread I thought PB must have been drinking (or worse) but he's posted it at 09:49 so assume he's serious. But this is Thailand, nothing should be too suprising.

I'm thinking he must be cute, and you're having trouble taking your eyes off him. :D

Indeed, its a good job we have no klongs with boys around here as the neighbours would all be out with their fishing rods :D

When I first read this thread I thought PB must have been drinking (or worse) but he's posted it at 09:49 so assume he's serious. But this is Thailand, nothing should be too suprising.

It is indeed a serious matter to be drinking at 09:49........... :o

Btw..........what is "wild water wings" ?........(pardon my ignorance) :D

He's in there, in the klong at the front of our house. Not the long, wrong klong that goes along from Hong Kong to Sing Sing.

He's maybe a teenager. Wearing wild water wings. Cant tell how tall he is. Might be floating.

He's been there since we came home yesterday. Maybe he slept there. Some animals can sleep standing, but even with water wings, I doubt anybody can spend a long night in a klong.

He's working, maybe. Or, doing a research poll for ABAC on the farangs and Thais in this neighborhood where cattle roam. Home, home on the range, where the steers and the white cows roam. For sure, cows mow the grass between mansions here. We do not have a mansion, but our neighbors do.

He's Thai, black hair, Asian eyes. Well, he could be a Burmese houseboy or gardener. No matter what the Thais think, all SouthEast Asians look similar Even the ladyboys.

he's probably not a ladyboy. Ladyboys do not work in klongs. Might run their makeup.

Do your klongs have boys standing in the water, up to their neck, with water wings?

a coarse piece of self indulgent mediocrity..

are you a writer by any chance ? if so there's my critique :D

:D pb, you have waaay too much free time on your hands :D

:o

Edited by Goshawk

Yeah, too much spare time. Cold sober. He was still in there about 7 hours later when I finished at the swimming pool.

I think I am a writer. I wrote a novel about gay motorcyclists who drive bright pink Suzukis.

They are not regular water wings. You know, flotation vest. But bright florescent pink. Hmmm, pink...that must have been why I noticed him.

Yeah, too much spare time. Cold sober. He was still in there about 7 hours later when I finished at the swimming pool.

I think I am a writer. I wrote a novel about gay motorcyclists who drive bright pink Suzukis.

They are not regular water wings. You know, flotation vest. But bright florescent pink. Hmmm, pink...that must have been why I noticed him.

If he is still around, could you take his picture (maybe one wide angel and one close up) and post it? You have piqued my interest.

I think he is not a winged angel named Ángel. Taking photos might be too intrusive. He may be the son or houseboy of my neighbor.

I thought Thai Visa needed some humour after all those political rantings.

Avast, PeaceBlondie..... Quite a parley you have goin' harggg. Don't you realize the day you saw him was "Talk Like A Pirate Day" back in the USA. It was probably that scurrvy pirate "Long Klong Silver!" Arggggggghh

did anyone else sing this thread title to the tune of 'there's a ghost in my house'?

Don't know that one, but "There's a Hole in My Bucket" works :o .

"Worked all night on the plan- ta-TION" has proven very adaptable, too.

He may have been an extra in a pop music video (what with the pink water wings and all) who is waiting to be told he can go home now. In addition to a glass of water, he may appreciate some dried squid, don't you think?

He is long gone from the klong, maybe eating longan or long gong. I brought home long gong, thinking it was longan. But the lamyai, especially the lamyai yai, is gone and I am still eating the long gong until it, too, is long gone. I was at the pool again, at two to two, too.

So this is what happens when Moderators go bad.

He is long gone from the klong, maybe eating longan or long gong. I brought home long gong, thinking it was longan. But the lamyai, especially the lamyai yai, is gone and I am still eating the long gong until it, too, is long gone. I was at the pool again, at two to two, too.

So this is what happens when Moderators go bad.

:o Scary indeed, BB :D