Oh Dear

Binkie

Sorry I am not questioning anything here as that would be in contravention of the laws.

But I have to ask the question why?

By the way Mod's this is not directed in anyway at you so you can rest in peace.

I am saddened at the way free speech has been slaughtered on the altar of fear.

I am not normally one to cause or join in on controversy but I must admit to being scared here.

I fear that asking a question any more probing than where can I buy my favourite pipe tobaco will cause me to be warned and barred from the board.

This is really scary it is. :D

Not only is it scary but we cannot ask why it is scary and that is really scary.

Sad too sad. :o

Sorry I am not questioning anything here as that would be in contravention of the laws.

But I have to ask the question why?

By the way Mod's this is not directed in anyway at you so you can rest in peace.

I am saddened at the way free speech has been slaughtered on the altar of fear.

I am not normally one to cause or join in on controversy but I must admit to being scared here.

I fear that asking a question any more probing than where can I buy my favourite pipe tobaco will cause me to be warned and barred from the board.

This is really scary it is. :D

Not only is it scary but we cannot ask why it is scary and that is really scary.

Sad too sad. :o

This is actually very simple.

Every member when they join the Thai Visa forum agrees to follow the rules. The rules are simple and easy to understand. They cover things such as not flaming other members.

A thread was closed recently because some members were writing things without consideration of the consequences. If what they wrote is wrong or can not be proved this forum could be sued. The owner of the board is not willing to take that risk. The Admin and Moderator group agrees with this and support the closure.

Again I warn members that opening these threads that question moderation or moderators is against the rules. Do not do it again. Send a PM to a moderator who will explain the reasons for the closure or an eMail to support (at) thaivisa.com

CB

Thread closed as per forum rules