I Need To Send A Friend Some Money

my friend is a nurse at a governemt hospital in bangkok. she is definitely a real nurse.

i sent her some money (10,000) because she needed to go to the doctors and it cost her 5000bht.

THB 5000 at a goverment hospital and she is a nurse at said hospital ??....the number seems very high, considering a part of her package at the hospital would almost certainly be a medical scheme....ie staff discount... :o

Even if she wasnt a nurse.....isnt the THB 30 medical scheme still in effect for goverment hospitals ??.. :D

Alarm bells are ringing for me....

she is a nurse 100%. i've seen the other sisters standing behind her in the hospital when we chatted on the webcam. I've seen her in uniform. when i was going home my taxi dropped her off at the hospital so she could go to work. she talks about nursing terminology. Now that doesn't mean she moonlights as a hooker i know, but i raelly don't think so.

i think you are right about hospital workers being entitled to free medical care, but this money was to pay for a private doctor as she is very embarrassed. she rekons she can't work in the hospital when visibly pregnant as her baby has no father, apparently this is very shameful. But it looks like she's going to have to learn to live with it.

she appears to be extremely upset, and this is tottally screwing my head up. she rings and starts crying saying "why you don't love me". everytime we end our she says she will try to lose me, and this time i hope it's for real.

someone else tolled me to give her £200 for an abortion. she says she would never do this, but thats her decision. I sent the money to clear my conscience.

Still think this is a set up, even getting a pregancy test by a doctor at a private hosptial in Thailand will not cost THB 5000....also lets face it she, is a nurse, she should know all about contraception, granted the pill is only effective 98% of time, personally think the hook will be....cant work any more, you have to send her money to support her until such time as she can go back to work, ask her to send you the receipts from the hospital for the 5k you have just spent....if you get them back she maybe not conning you, if conning you....maybe the last you ever hear from her...

• 2 weeks later...

apparently this is my handywork... but there is a high chance of a mis-carriage as the placenta is over her cervix

aahx6.jpg

now she says she doesn't want my money, because i don't love her and don't want to be with her.

i wonder how long it will be before she needs some money for something?

apparently this is my handywork... but there is a high chance of a mis-carriage as the placenta is over her cervix

aahx6.jpg

now she says she doesn't want my money, because i don't love her and don't want to be with her.

Oops...Should've kept in your pants... :o

Question is, are you going to be a man and face up to your responsibilities? :D

RAZZ

RAZZ

And how sure are you its yours..????, let face it...she is a nurse in a hosptial, how difficult would it be to get her hands on somebodys sonograms in the hospital and pass them off as her own ??....just a thought...could be taking the "scam" to the next level..

The not wanting money etc....a classic reverse psycology tactic.

Not suggesting the above is the case just providing some food for thought...

RAZZ

And how sure are you its yours..????, let face it...she is a nurse in a hosptial, how difficult would it be to get her hands on somebodys sonograms in the hospital and pass them off as her own ??....just a thought...could be taking the "scam" to the next level..

i hate you..

youre an ugly man..

i don't want your money...

she's really childish

I have caused some problems for a lady in Thailand and need to send her some money £100-200

James,

before you part with any money, do you know anyone in Thailand who could check this girl out?

If not, you should be talking to someone like Stickman, I have no idea what he charges, but no harm in talking to him.

Does anyone know of an alternative to Stick?

I smell a rat! I hope I'm wrong. :o

Smell a rat? You mentioned him, Stickman!!!

RAZZ

i hate you..

youre an ugly man..

i don't want your money...

she's really childish

If what you have posted is true, she is still a much better person than you are. Way to go dude, knocked up a girl in the third world and you feel that 200 quid gets you off the hook. You have probably just condemned this woman and your child to a life of poverty.