2nd-hand Computer Needed

anna234cn

Second hand computers are readily available in all cities in Thailand at giveaway prices. If there ain't a shopping mall near you go to your nearest city, ask any tuk-tuk or taxi driver or school kid over the age of 5. They'll know.

Buy from a dealer. More chance of getting a reliable one than through this site. Any dealer will take it to your house, set it it for you and instal all the latest pirated software.

Because if you buy through this site you don't know what you're getting and if something goes wrong then tough.

buy from a shop and you"ll get a reconditoned machine _ maybe even an unused older model dumped on the market

something goes wrong then take it back and they"ll fix it

thais have something the west lost long ago _ reliable service

i talk from experience

If anyone wanna sell his/her computer below B10k, pls call me asap at 040847960.

A.

hmmmmm. You can buy a brand new one for a few thousand more than B10k. And as another poster said, you can get re-conditioned at many, many shops in shopping plaza's, The Mall, etc. and priced at B5k and less depending on what you want.

Because if you buy through this site you don't know what you're getting and if something goes wrong then tough.

buy from a shop and you"ll get a reconditoned machine  _ maybe even an unused older model dumped on the market

i talk from experience

you must have been lucky! I did not find anything like that "reliable service" in Thailand in the last 2 years.

buy from a shop and you"ll get a reconditoned machine  _ maybe even an unused older model dumped on the market

i talk from experience

you must have been lucky! I did not find anything like that "reliable service" in Thailand in the last 2 years.

i didnt find anything like reliable service in Thailand for the last 14 years, I wonder from which third world country the original poster of,

comes from???

I know it seems surprising but on the two occasions that I've had work done on my computer, the work was done quickly (in the door diagnosed power supply failure fixed added second hard drive including updating software so everything booted as usual and hard drive with partition ready willing and able and out the door in under one hour) and cheaply...installation free. Have had no problems with the fixes.

• 1 year later...

I have a Notebook Toshiba Satellite Pro 4200 14" screen, with 320 MB memory, 15 GB Hard disk, DVD/VCD room, USB, LAN 10/100 Infreared with the docking excellent conditions for only 14,000 Plus ADSL modem (the modem has 3Y guarantee, you can contactme if you are intresting my phone number is 012853050

Second hand computers are readily available in all cities in Thailand at giveaway prices. If there ain't a shopping mall near you go to your nearest city, ask any tuk-tuk or taxi driver or school kid over the age of 5. They'll know.

Buy from a dealer. More chance of getting a reliable one than through this site. Any dealer will take it to your house, set it it for you and instal all the latest pirated software.

well that is true, only if the dealer is honest, I prefer to buy second hand from a person that I know, because I will know the person is selling is selling it because got a better one or just got bored, but from the dealer as usual are broken computer that got fixed and put in offer, That is the answer