Equiox And A New Shop In Thongsala

ham

Yesterday was happen the Equinox and I was remembered to that event by a new shop which just opened few day's ago in Thongsala. "Pure and Simple" is the name of the shop, just a bit further down on the other side of Mike's restaurant and they selling stuff around smell and smoke. I don't know the english expression. I use it for ceremonies and rituals for my self.

So here some pictures from my ritual and from this shop. Good idea I think. Something I mentioned several times to younger Thai ladys when they been asking what could be done here for selling. The idea was now taken by somebody else ;-)

can you imagine my thai neighbors, when they hear me drumming with my shamen drum: Farang ba, farang ting tong :o

post-56008-1222174379_thumb.jpg

post-56008-1222174401_thumb.jpg

Be blessed :D

the shop at the Soi Krungthai Road

post-56008-1222174432_thumb.jpg

post-56008-1222174449_thumb.jpg

post-56008-1222174510_thumb.jpg

post-56008-1222174534_thumb.jpg

post-56008-1222174615_thumb.jpg

Yesterday was happen the Equinox and I was remembered to that event by a new shop which just opened few day's ago in Thongsala. "Pure and Simple" is the name of the shop, just a bit further down on the other side of Mike's restaurant and they selling stuff around smell and smoke. I don't know the english expression. I use it for ceremonies and rituals for my self.

So here some pictures from my ritual and from this shop. Good idea I think. Something I mentioned several times to younger Thai ladys when they been asking what could be done here for selling. The idea was now taken by somebody else ;-)

can you imagine my thai neighbors, when they hear me drumming with my shamen drum: Farang ba, farang ting tong :D

She is my friend Christine who manage this shop. This ceremonie was a good idea. Good luck Chris. :o