On Nut Bus 552

KhunDave

I believe it is stopping at the bus stop next to the airport express stop on the ground floor as well as at the transportation center. However I don't know this for sure .... That does't help much does it. At least it was stopping there last month. The thing is they keep changing things and it seems that no one is ever sure..... Also the people selling tickets for the airport express deliberetly lie about the public bus next to their kiosk and remove any signs providing information. I guess they work on commission......

I speak Thai OK and use the airport weekly so I have at least some sense of what is going on.

AT the ONNUT Skytrain station:

1.none of BKKs multi-1000 citybuses has any aim of timetable or keeping to it. they go when they go.

2.there are no real stops: they will in the more or less designated area stop, often in a que-up of up to 10 different buses-stop a few times to let anyone board. its your obligation to waive hand, be at right stop, and able to run if so needed.

once again: this route is not all fast, due to how raods lay. Its often fatser to go to Vict.Monument/skytrain and utse bus 551/big or mini, more direct to swampy. But this wil depend on where you stay.

Oops, yeah I see now you asked for the On Nut stop. It's on the side opposite the Tesco at the BTS end and the farthest exit towards Bang Na/Sukumvit 107

The drivers are fairly good about stopping there and letting passengers on. Strange thing to say about a bus service huh. It;s true that its impossible to say wnen or how often it will come, but for sure its a fairly rare bus and could always be a long wait.

I generally take the minibus from Victory. The driving is dangerous though!

As someone already mentioned its under the BTS platform opposite side of Sukhumvit from Lotus. You just wait till you see one coming and give the arm wave and hope he stops.

A past GF of mine works at the airport and always took the 552 bus until she could no longer take lack of schedule and some drivers not even stopping. At times she waited at least an hour and other times 2 buses would arrive within sight of each other. The final straw was the time she waited an hour and a bus appears but drove by without stopping and she was waving and jumping up and down. After that she started taking a red and white bus that travels from Sukhumvit out On Nut road(Soi 77) past the airport and somewhere around Lat Krabang she would change to mini bus that ran into the airport.