Totster Just Got Married

erasmus

Sorry to have read this:- :D

The Totsters are currently enjoying the village life.... no plans for the moment.

Re the pictures... If they are still there, they'll be on a smart media card, the video clips are on a Nokia something or other... same as insights phone.

The problem is that I connect the camera direct to the computer using a cable, then using the software with the camera I can upload the pictures to the PC... anyway I didn't realise that the plonker in the local internet shop hadn't earthed his PC's...so now the camera cannot read any memory cards and I cannot extract the pictures... the worrying part is though if the static charge got to the memory card I think the pics will be gone...

Perrr happs one Kan enlighten you and your family. My very best wishes. :D

May your marriage always be like this:- :D

Full of Fire and Passion. :D

Unseen in Thailand. :D

large.jpg

Photo take last night 5th December 2004. in Kan..... :D

Yours as always,

Kan Win :o

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All images Copyright © by win13. Please do not copy or reuse any image without the photographer's permission. :D

Kan Win :D

My Webpage

Sorry to have read this:- 
The Totsters are currently enjoying the village life.... no plans for the moment.

Re the pictures... If they are still there, they'll be on a smart media card, the video clips are on a Nokia something or other... same as insights phone.

The problem is that I connect the camera direct to the computer using a cable, then using the software with the camera I can upload the pictures to the PC... anyway I didn't realise that the plonker in the local internet shop hadn't earthed his PC's...so now the camera cannot read any memory cards and I cannot extract the pictures... the worrying part is though if the static charge got to the memory card I think the pics will be gone...

Perrr happs one Kan enlighten you and your family. My very best wishes.

May your marriage always be like this:- :D

Full of Fire and Passion.

Unseen in Thailand.

large.jpg

Photo take last night 5th December 2004. in Kan..... :D

Yours as always,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All images Copyright © by win13. Please do not copy or reuse any image without the photographer's permission. :D

Kan Win :o

My Webpage

Photo take last night 5th December 2004. in Kan.....

I was there too! :D

Saw both the 8 and 10 o'clock shows. :D

Snowleopard

I was there too! 

Saw both the 8 and 10 o'clock shows. 

Snowleopard

Photo was from the 8 o'clock show.

Any way I hope you had a good one like I did.

Last but not least, Welcome to Kan "snowleopard" to the Land of Peace and Love.

This one was taken after the Show:-

Photo take 5th December 2004 (in Kan) as I was thinking about............. I hope this picture tells you all my feelings about what happend.....in Kan

large.jpg

R.I.P.

Yours as always, :o

• 2 months later...