Are Boyfriends Less Trouble Than Girlfriends?

endure

What I just read is too funny... I am living here for about 4 years and I can say that gays arent better than girls, the farang has to pay and the farang will pay... Dont get me wrong, I have known few good thai gay men (but they really are THE exception) but lets not say that gays in thailand arent thinking about money when they see a foreigner, this is a total joke.

Always money...hmm...let me see... YES! Why not? I would rather look for someone to better my life than consider staying on a rice field for the cause of 'pure love'.

Unfortunately, I've met wrong kind of Thai gays. They seem to share bills with me and respect me as a friend. I think there must be something wrong here... Some are obviously better off than me and I don't offend them by refusing to stay in their apartment or house when its suits my purposes.

If one only gets friends from bar circles what follows is easily predicted. Just that. Don't put all Thais in the same basket, please.

• 4 weeks later...

I guess if your gf/wife cooks, cleans ,does the laundry, cares for the krung and loves you then your lucky,i know plenty of guys that dream of that

one who's ex bar girl wife now works in a bar till 1 am and he has to pay for cleaners and baby sitter and feed him self even though he works full time

My guy does all the above except no baby, but 4 cats and two dogs plus he gardens and i mean landscapes, washes the cars, drives them when i drink, services the pool, does the shopping and has even laid a driveway not to mention the benifits in kind.

so no trouble for me which one is less trouble but then he never worked the bars he was a chef until I made him my partner and villa manager.

He's funny and cute too.

• 3 weeks later...
I lived with lots of females, so I assumed the straight poster meant that his wife leaves the toilet seat down. At least the home has a toilet seat! Also, living with a gay man (usually) means there will not be a bra hanging from the dresser top.

erm i think it was a joke referring to Thai Bride actually being a ladyboy!!!

I have had the same thai BF for 15 months, but i live in melbourne, we have an apartment we share in bangkok and i am back and forth from melbourne to bangkok every month. havent been ripped off at all! rent is shared (yes, my share is higher than his) and he works for DTAC and studies part time. so far things are going well, im 26 and he is 23. hope he can visit here soon