Looking For A Good Pc Strategy Game.

Richb2004v2

I bought myself a new laptop about four months or so ago. It has reasonable game capability with a decent graphics card and processor. I haven't played a PC game for a long, long time and used to love the old strategy games, especially 'Age of Empires'. So I was looking for something similar and predictably ended up with the latest Age of Empires game 'The War Chiefs'. This is a 'back up' DVD and has the earlier games plus the new one. Anyway it turns out that they all work fine except the new one which asks for codes before starting. Thats the end of that idea.

So, I am looking for a similar game to this to play. I played 'Tiberium Sun' on my 360 to the point of being stuck, so not that one. I would prefer something based on reality rather than Sci-fi, but any suggestions noted.

Sim City franchise, Europa Universalis, Civilization, Medieval: Total War, Rise of Nations, Command and Conquer.

I hope I won't get banned but it is actually fairly easy to get around the registration codes, a quick "Google" should do the trick.

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...