Thailand Bike Weeks

wenshidi

I would like to become a vendor at the various bike weeks and meetings in Thailand, and although I can find lists of dates, I am struggling finding contact details for organisers. Does anybody have any idea of where i should be searching for this kind of info?

Thanks in advance.

Chris

Ridethailand magazine carries a full list of bike events. In the magazine they are in Thai and English though the webste is Thai. As far as I can gather if you want to set up a stall you just roll up and set up shop. You may be asked to pay at some events oters are free. :o

I would like to become a vendor at the various bike weeks and meetings in Thailand, and although I can find lists of dates, I am struggling finding contact details for organisers. Does anybody have any idea of where i should be searching for this kind of info?

Thanks in advance.

Chris

If you're coming to Chiang Mai Bike Week. I suggest you register now because the booth space is filling up quickly.

Thanks to all who replied in this thread, both on and off the forum. I am definitely interested in attending the bigger events such as the Hua Hin and the Chiang Mai Bike Weeks but I feel that I will need to cut my teeth first on some of the smaller events. Does anybody any more about the October events in Chonburi and Lopburi?

BTW, for those who asked what i was selling, my hobby is patch collecting. Usually I go for US police and military stuff and even have a couple of friends on eBay who help me offload some of my excess, which goes towards funding future buying trips. On my last such trip, I picked up a big load of beautiful biker patches that just do not seem to be available anywhere here in LOS. I was therefore planning to set up a little stall at one or two of the bike weeks and hopefully pay for a couple of weekend trips for me and the missus. Does that sound feasible?

Chris

Hua Hin

• 3 weeks later...

get ride thailand magazine ,it is written in both thai and english,it has most dates and happenings in the thai bike scene , there is alist of most of the biker mc clubs in it too . i was at phuket bike week in april ,it was good but the pattaya bike week is better and bigger ,it will be on again 14-15 feb 09 ,the chiang mai bike week is supposed to be very big too,that is on in december ,formulate hel_l mc are throwing a big party there. there is nearly a bike week on every week some months ,hope this is of some help.

Anyone here interested in going to the Boran K.M.7 2 Wheels Korat Rally at Pak Chong / Khao Yai on November 8-9?

Seems like a friendly club of scooters and big bikes based out of Nakorn Ratchasima. (Their website's all in Thai and I can't read a lick of it... :o )

I'd be going from BKK- anyone interested?

Happy Trails!

1025Ninja250RSm.jpg

Thanks to all who replied in this thread, both on and off the forum. I am definitely interested in attending the bigger events such as the Hua Hin and the Chiang Mai Bike Weeks but I feel that I will need to cut my teeth first on some of the smaller events. Does anybody any more about the October events in Chonburi and Lopburi?

BTW, for those who asked what i was selling, my hobby is patch collecting. Usually I go for US police and military stuff and even have a couple of friends on eBay who help me offload some of my excess, which goes towards funding future buying trips. On my last such trip, I picked up a big load of beautiful biker patches that just do not seem to be available anywhere here in LOS. I was therefore planning to set up a little stall at one or two of the bike weeks and hopefully pay for a couple of weekend trips for me and the missus. Does that sound feasible?

Chris

Hua Hin

Did you have any luck with the organisers of Hua Hin bike week?

I now know who's doing it if you need a number. (I'm sorting out the live music there)

:o