Looking For Reliable Craftsmen To Do A House Extension

Dario

My wife and I have recently bought a bungalow in Pattaya in the Soi Boonsampan area.

We would like to extend our house with a kitchen plus some storage area at the back of our home. Is there anyone in this forum who is able to recommend us a good crew or let's say a foreman with a good crew? Someone who can build straight walls at a reasonable cost? I know this is hard to find, I've been in this country for 22 years. I think you know what I mean.

We would be most grateful if we could find some good workers through this forum. Thanks a lot for your contributions.

Edited by Dario

089-606-5933

His name is Luk - if your Thai is not that good let your wife do the talking.

Hey, that was pretty fast! Yes, my wife is Thai and she is pretty good in negotiating. Thanks a lot. How good to you know his workstyle? You mean you can really recommend him with a light heart? Sorry for these stupid questions but we r e a ll l y have had lots of bad experineces ... You can also PM me.

089-606-5933

His name is Luk - if your Thai is not that good let your wife do the talking.

Hey, that was pretty fast! Yes, my wife is Thai and she is pretty good in negotiating. Thanks a lot. How good to you know his workstyle? You mean you can really recommend him with a light heart? Sorry for these stupid questions but we r e a ll l y have had lots of bad experineces ... You can also PM me.

I used him (actually his crew) for condo renovations a while back.

Get a quote , feel him out.

He seems to know the right workers for the job.

But you will have to stay on top of anything done here construction wise.

I just had Mr. John (british guy) from Jackies Properties do a house extention plus extra bathrooms and a lot of other stuff for me, and he do TOP QUALITY!

He is a bit more than the Thais but you dont have to worry if they screw you on quality or material cause John is 100% trustworthy, reliable, punktual and he dont stop before the job is done to your satisfaction.

Johns Number is... 0891632946

If you want to inspect his work, send me a PM and you can come by and check the quality.

Hi

Please PM me if you still need a decent person.

I am building a house in MabpraCHAN AREA AN DHAVE A GREAT aRCHITECT WHO PROJECT MANAGES THE BUILD. HE KNOWS PLENTY OF PEOPLE AN DGREAT TRADESMAN.

dO NOT GET A JON SMITH OR tHAI MAN TO DO IT FO RYOU.

Ask yourself this - if you extended yor house in youru own country what would you do?

Correct - seek advice and get the job done propely and get it done once.

PM me for more details.