3 And 12 Month Non-immigrant Visas

There are reports of getting a Multi Non Imm O Visa in KL and Penang.

Marriage certificate, Wifes ID Card and House Registration.

Take a bank book with some money in it. Also a letter from your Wife asking for you to be issued with the Visa.

It is not guaranteed as some get and some do not. You will at least get a single 3 months.

You say you don't have the income or do you mean you can't prove it.

On other threads it has been reccomended that you can have your wife pay tax on 40,000 baht income that may not be real. Thats an option.

Another question I have is where are you from. It can make a difference on proving income.

huh? The best visa you can get? a multi-entry non-O ... the question is where...

I'm going to Viengjan, Laos.

You will at least get a single 3 months
OK that should do for the meantime.

My kids will be with me, they usually help.

You say you don't have the income or do you mean you can't prove it.

I can't prove it.

I'll probably get a job soon, can I transfer from Non-Imm O to working visa?

You can work on a non-o married to a Thai no need to change visas.

If you go to Vientiane go on a less than busy day. Tuesday or Wed. is best unless you don't mind spending the weekend go on Friday. If you want to try for multiple entry be sure and take your bank books and talk to them about it when you turn in your application. You never know you might get lucky. Wife and kids do help.

There's still the tax option that I mentioned check out some other topics where this is discussed.

You can work on a non-o married to a Thai no need to change visas.

If you go to Vientiane go on a less than busy day. Tuesday or Wed. is best unless you don't mind spending the weekend go on Friday. If you want to try for multiple entry be sure and take your bank books and talk to them about it when you turn in your application. You never know you might get lucky. Wife and kids do help.

There's still the tax option that I mentioned check out some other topics where this is discussed.

Thanks Joe.

If I go to the Consulate early tomorrow morning, will I get the visa back on Thursday?

Yes

But try and be there early. If there is no long line behind you it will be easier to talk to the people taking the applications. Be sure and have copies of everything including your passport photo page. Original of marriage certificate incase they want to see it,

Edited by ubonjoe