Looking For Borehole Contractor In Pattaya

angmo

Hmmm....know many bored holes in Pattaya, also some bored hole contractors....just kidding.

Forgive me, I could not avoid this comment....

Afraid to say that I don't have a real answer to your question...but some BM might have!

Cheers

Moo9

Hi

There is a Thai man named Wee-Chi out of Sattahib that does boreholes. I know he comes to Bang Sare area & Ban Ampur is just down the road apiece. I have not used him so I cannot give a recommendation based on performance.

He does not speak English. If you have a Thai companion have her ask the questions. 083-5979713

Cheers.

Edited by Beardog

I had a bore hole drilled about 6 months ago and have had clean water ever since. I have several friends who used the same lady and all are happy as well.

It was 35,000 baht inc pump and no money changed hands until the job was finished (1 day)

As I live next to the lake I thought they would only have to drill about 5 meters but they went down 36 meters before they were happy.

I can't remember the ladies name but the number is 0814577862.

edit, forgot to mention that the lady doesn't speak English very well

Edited by kurgen

Hi

There is a Thai man named Wee-Chi out of Sattahib that does boreholes. I know he comes to Bang Sare area & Ban Ampur is just down the road apiece. I have not used him so I cannot give a recommendation based on performance.

He does not speak English. If you have a Thai companion have her ask the questions. 083-5979713

Cheers.

this is a good one,

http://thai-robert.de/galerie/categories.p...d=46&page=8

Hmmm, looking at the pump installed the borehole won't be more then about 15 to 18 meter deep, that's about the deepest you can get water from with those pumps.

Anything deeper will need a submersible pump!

Actually the borehole might be deeper but you won't be pumping from the bottom, meaning your pump will stop giving water when the water level drops below 18 meter or so.

Hmmm, looking at the pump installed the borehole won't be more then about 15 to 18 meter deep, that's about the deepest you can get water from with those pumps. Anything deeper will need a submersible pump!

Actually the borehole might be deeper but you won't be pumping from the bottom, meaning your pump will stop giving water when the water level drops below 18 meter or so.

it's a jet injector pump Monty. depth only limited (in theory) by the pump's power. Robert's pump of course looks a bit like a toy to me. nimms nicht tragisch Robert, ich mach nur ein spässchen und dein haus gefällt mir. congratulations! :o

Some useful borehole info:

I'm currently building a house, and the previous contractor put in a 20 meter deep borehole with one of those external injector pumps.

Managed to run the well dry in 2 days flat.

Now made a 52 meter deep borehole, 6 inch wide, with a .75 KW Franklin submersible pump down in there pumping the water up through a 1" pipe.

Expensive at 90,000 Baht but excellent unlimited water now!

Some useful borehole info:

I'm currently building a house, and the previous contractor put in a 20 meter deep borehole with one of those external injector pumps.

Managed to run the well dry in 2 days flat.

Now made a 52 meter deep borehole, 6 inch wide, with a .75 KW Franklin submersible pump down in there pumping the water up through a 1" pipe.

Expensive at 90,000 Baht but excellent unlimited water now!

This is more realistic, however i would recommend 1 1/4" pipe for a 1HP pump at that depth to avoid back pressure and overloading your sub, i know it does not sound like a big difference but believe me you would be surprised :o rest assured the above is a good price, not expensive!