Girls In Thailand

jumpstart

Ok.... I've taken a lot of girls home in Thailand and I've noticed one particular thing. They cough. The last one told me it was from smoking, but I never saw her smoke the whole night. The girl before that told me that she had a cold... But I didn't see any other signs of a "cold". Sort of scary when you think about it. I think it may be hepatitis. Be careful of kissing the coughing ones because I think a lot of the girls down walking street, go go bars, etc. may have something serious going around. Any comments on this? :o

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok.... I've taken a lot of girls home in Thailand and I've noticed one particular thing. They cough. The last one told me it was from smoking, but I never saw her smoke the whole night. The girl before that told me that she had a cold... But I didn't see any other signs of a "cold". Sort of scary when you think about it. I think it may be hepatitis. Be careful of kissing the coughing ones because I think a lot of the girls down walking street, go go bars, etc. may have something serious going around. Any comments on this? :o

Did you by any chance ask her what it was she had been "smoking"?

I am sure most of the girls you have taken home are regular smokers.

You might think about the fact that around 30% of thai people carry TB, though not all these the highly infectious kind.

This is the reason why all visa apps fpr more than tourist visit demand a certificate stating clear of TB for UK

Glad you took the time to alert all of us to this malady, never noticed it but will watch and listen for the cough. By the way will you leave you card with the girls you go with? This is just a safeguard for future reference as you may be the one infecting them. It may be that this is associated with the afflection which is rumored to be a result of being exposed to the gas that is seaping out of that crack where you are from.

This time of year the rains cause a lot of colds as well as there to be more molds and spores in the air. Also, if you have this girl home and you are running the AC, the colder air can cause sniffles and coughs.

If you are worried about what you are going to "get" kissing them, best you stop right there and take it back to the states where one-in three women have herpes.

Paranoia will destroy yaaaaa

I don't know why everybody gets so up and arms about a general observation. We are all human and enjoy sex. If anything, I was bringing it up to maybe make people more precautious. I'm not an MD, but that doesn't mean I don't know anything about the different STD's. You don't need a doctorate degree to be able to read and ask questions. And the truth is, pretty much everybody in the US has herpes (I got this directly from an STD MD). It's just the mouth herpes and most people don't show signs. In fact, most people get it when they're babies and the grandmother or parents kiss the baby on the lips. For the record, I get tested regularly and I am clean. Good advice about the TB though, I'll stay away from kissing. Which I have done anyways since my observation. :o

After a little research I see that Hepatitis doesn't have any symptoms of coughing, but TB does. I made a broad assumption trying to think of which STD's can be spread through salive. At the time, TB didn't come to my mind. I guess the best bet would be TB?

You might think about the fact that around 30% of thai people carry TB, though not all these the highly infectious kind.

This is the reason why all visa apps fpr more than tourist visit demand a certificate stating clear of TB for UK

Please provide a source for this statement.

A friend once called me from one of the local go-go bars. He met a really nice looking gal, but he couldn't understand her very well. She said she had something but he couldn't tell if she said it was TB or VD. I told him that if she coughs, <deleted> her!

I have met many of girls in Thailand through the years but do not remember any of them coughing. I do know that I seem to have to turn my head and cough everytime I see the doctor for for my physical so perhaps coughing is good for you. :o

The U.K. goverment demands that all Thai nationals who are coming to the UK for moore than 6 months must have a TB check, I know this because my Fiance, now wife, had to have the test.

Source is http://www.vfs-uk-th.com/tb.aspx

It's a good idea to require testing. But where did you find "the fact that around 30% of thai people carry TB"?

It's sort of funny saying "Sex, but no kissing". I'm scared to kiss. LOL :D

errr....but do you need to kiss on the lips, when sexing?....must U?? :o

There are other places that .....ummmm better than that!!!

Teacup, MD

Don't you?

Should U?..................................when your partner is coughing with hmmm.....WHATEVER :D

U still can keep on grinding of the flesh....without "that", me think

Teacup, MD :D

Edited by teacup