Garden Centres/landscapers In Cr

Colonel_Mustard

There's number of "garden centers" around. I use the one on the right on the SuperHighway coming into town from Chiang Mai. A couple of Kms before Big C.

I'm not sure about landscaping though. Have you thought about employing a couple of local laborers and doing it yourself?

There's number of "garden centers" around. I use the one on the right on the SuperHighway coming into town from Chiang Mai. A couple of Kms before Big C.

I'm not sure about landscaping though. Have you thought about employing a couple of local laborers and doing it yourself?

It's a possibility but I don't know much about gardens (just like looking and sitting in them) and I'd probably end up putting flowers that need sunlight in the shade and those that need shade in the sunlight etc.

We have visited a few, the Chiang Mai side included. They are reported to have good prices but it is not as conveniently located, for us, as some others. Recently we have been stopping at one just over the bridge on the right heading toward Macro. Most of the vendors there do landscaping and have little photo albums to show you.

We buy plants there but have not used the other services. Trying to do it ourselves, with our gardener. No telling how that will workout.

Mrs. Lannaman is quite an amateur expert at this sort of thing. She has made an excellent job of beautifying our modest rai with a lot of colour and scents.

I'm sure she would like to help you and she might even be tempted to turn professional on this one!

Good to see you have the good sense to get away from Phuket Colonel Mustard, i saw some of your previous posts when i was in Phuket.

You can find some large very trees at a small garden centre on your left on the super highway coming into town from CM, they have some large white rocks for sale by the roadside and the prices of the trees are very reasonable.

We are also using a landscaper to build / redesign our garden PM me if you want details

Good to see you have the good sense to get away from Phuket Colonel Mustard, i saw some of your previous posts when i was in Phuket.

You can find some large very trees at a small garden centre on your left on the super highway coming into town from CM, they have some large white rocks for sale by the roadside and the prices of the trees are very reasonable.

We are also using a landscaper to build / redesign our garden PM me if you want details

Still going to be living in Phuket for a while until we can find some kind of acceptable schooling option in CR but at least we have finally found our ideal piece of land and bought it last week. Can't wait until I am able to move there full time.

Thanks to all for your help/advice/suggestions.

Edited by Colonel_Mustard