Need An Inexpensive Translation Service Close To Jomtien Beach

rmicheald

Does anyone know of an inexpensive translation service close to Jomtien Beach Condos. I asked one in my complex and they wanted to charge me 500B which is an extreme rip off. I know there is one by Carfour that only charges 150B but would like to find one closer if possible.

Thanks for the help.

well you should think of rewarding them for their knowledge......it takes them time and money to learn other languages. how can you be sure that the inexpensive ones can translate your doc. correctly? i would pay 1,000 if i knew the document would be translated correctly.

this is just my opinion anyway,

good luck

Does anyone know of an inexpensive translation service close to Jomtien Beach Condos. I asked one in my complex and they wanted to charge me 500B which is an extreme rip off. I know there is one by Carfour that only charges 150B but would like to find one closer if possible.

Thanks for the help.

WOW..(THB 500) -US$ 14 is a rip off for a translated notorised document...!!!!, US$ 4.40 at Carrefour, but doesnt want to pay for a baht bus to take him there....

This guy must be in line for the Cheap Charlie of year award.....the girls must really love you...

well you should think of rewarding them for their knowledge......it takes them time and money to learn other languages. how can you be sure that the inexpensive ones can translate your doc. correctly? i would pay 1,000 if i knew the document would be translated correctly.

this is just my opinion anyway,

good luck

because I have already had one translated for the current school I am working at. I just didn't want to go all the way to Carfour if I could find one closer to where I live.

Thanks for the help.

WOW..(THB 500) -US$ 14 is a rip off for a translated notorised document...!!!!, US$ 4.40 at Carrefour, but doesnt want to pay for a baht bus to take him there....

This guy must be in line for the Cheap Charlie of year award.....the girls must really love you...

To clear up your ignorance, it isn't a matter of the difference in money. it is a matter of being tired of being ripped off because I am farang. There are several places that only charge 150B. I have a car and a motorcycle so the baht bus is also no problem. I just object to several companies that see a walking ATM machine and jack up the price. I am not a trust fund brat like you appear to be, I work in Thailand for my money and yes, I like to use it intelligently and not just throw it away when it is unnecessary.

I am not a trust fund brat like you appear to be, I work in Thailand for my money and yes, I like to use it intelligently and not just throw it away when it is unnecessary.

I wish....trust me I put more hours in a month than you do in 3 months making my money, and have been doing so for the last 20 years.... :o

And how can you be getting ripped off, you have stated you can get the document translated for THB 150, the issue is you can not be ar*ed to take a trip from Jomtien into Pattaya...