Health Insurance

kerrybill

Hope my question is in the correct section.

My daughter in law and our 2 year old grandson are coming to Australia, she has a 12 month multi entry tourist visa and plans to stay the 3 months and he has an Australian passport. What health insurance do others get for the 3 monthly visits? Thanks for any help

I would also like to know about health insurance for a thai person comming to australia on a tourist visa. Do they have to show they have health insurance before the tourist visa will be issued? if so sould they purchase that in thailand and how much?

I would also like to know about health insurance for a thai person comming to australia on a tourist visa. Do they have to show they have health insurance before the tourist visa will be issued? if so sould they purchase that in thailand and how much?

My understanding is that they need to have insurance that at least covers what medicare gives ozzie citizens. I plan to purchase this for my gf before she applies for her tourist visa, and have her show it as evidence.

My understanding is that they need to have insurance that at least covers what medicare gives ozzie citizens. I plan to purchase this for my gf before she applies for her tourist visa, and have her show it as evidence.

Pistolbelt & Patongster

Please contact Thai Visa Insurance and we will send you the travel insurance benefits and premiums.

http://insurance.thaivisa.com/quote-form