Luggage Strap

enfield951

I am afraid the time has come to depart Pattaya,we shall return next May for our 5 month sojoun.

I have a particularly bulky case, which looks as though it could pop open at anytime, and could do with some sort of strapping to secure it.

Has anyone any suggestions where I could obtain some thing like webbing straps around 6 feet long ?

Failing that ideas regarding any other methods of securing it e.g belts etc ?

I am afraid the time has come to depart Pattaya,we shall return next May for our 5 month sojoun.

I have a particularly bulky case, which looks as though it could pop open at anytime, and could do with some sort of strapping to secure it.

Has anyone any suggestions where I could obtain some thing like webbing straps around 6 feet long ?

Failing that ideas regarding any other methods of securing it e.g belts etc ?

I bought a stap in the luggage area of Lotus. Two inches wide and about six foot long. Should be able to find in Big C or Carrefour also.

Alternative suggestion: if departing via Swampy, use the plastic security wrap service. That should hold everything together nicely.

Also, there's a big leather goods shop on Pratumnak road - just up from the Pattaya Tai junction, on the right, that sells all sorts of luggage accessories so you might try there.

DM