Got No Bottle?

clivemh

Does anyone know why the bottle museum has closed on Sukhomvit (pattaya Klang) ?

I went past there last night to see building all closed up, does this mean its a victim of the worldwide recession?

I remember seeing the work in there a while back, it was pretty impressive, but obviously not impressive enough :o

Has it moved -or just closed down?

I know it's not world shattering news but it would be interesting to know...

They've moved. They are going to a new location along Sukumvit Road near Pattaya Nua. It's at the new entertainment center. A huge complex that is on the way. You can see a huge man head in front of the entertainment center. There is a business school opening there too. And The bottle musuem is relocating there too.

They've moved. They are going to a new location along Sukumvit Road near Pattaya Nua. It's at the new entertainment center. A huge complex that is on the way. You can see a huge man head in front of the entertainment center. There is a business school opening there too. And The bottle musuem is relocating there too.

Isn't this building Kingston Business College?

I didn't know it was an entertainment center too..

Yes it is. The entertainment center's just behind the business college. Just how entertaining can Business College be? I cannot understand why they put both together.

Yes it is. The entertainment center's just behind the business college. Just how entertaining can Business College be? I cannot understand why they put both together.

Thank you its nice to know that the bottle museum is relocating. I look forward to seeing their new place when it opens. It's good to know they haven't disappeared like a message in a bottle floating away across Pattaya Bay.