My Spouse Visa App To Australia

Hi all,

Im writing this post for information purposes to those who it might benifit some time.

All the info here is allready on this site, i thought i might just put my application out there.

my wife has also just spent the last 12 months in australia on a multi entry tourist visa.

We married here and are submitting the visa in thai..

Submitted document for the spouse visa,

documents that i included for the tourist visa were also submitted again along with added documents to support the continuance of our relationship.

ie, photos, e/mails, phone records,

.application forms from the two of us.

.i payed for the app here in oz as it was 300 dollars more to do in thai..

.app receipt.

.letters from the two of us stating how, when, were, we met and how the relation developed etc.

.marriage cert.

.3 years of evidence which included, e/mails (selected 2 per month), phone records, photos,

.photos included our time spent in thailand on 5 trips together (included photos with her family) and

photos taken in australia at significant events such as x/mas fathers birthday,wedding photos.

.travel itinaries in both names,

.western union receipts.

.8 stat decs from freinds and relatives that know us and state our genuine /continuing relationship.

.bank statements.

.group cert, pay slips.

.certifies copies from me, passport, drivers licence, medicare, family birth cert tree.

.I live in a duplex next to my parents that they own (free rent) which is on the same title, so rates notice with there names

and a stat dec from them stating that we have been living there and will continue to.

.utility bill with my name.

.letter from employer, (years employed,permenent)

Documents from my wife,

.letters with her name adressed to my address in australia whist she was there.

.joint bank account statements (3 months)

.letter from here previous employer stating time employed.

.origional police check.

.certified copy of new parrport.

.certified copy of old passport with entry exit stamps to oz.

.house registration, translated and true copied stamped, along with

id card, family birth cert, name change cert, (a few pages for that one )

.marriage cert, stamped by the australian embasy in thai, (800 baht) , as the thai department which i think is equivelant tho the oz births deaths and marriages,

required that for the name change to take place. These docs were obtained from the ministry of foreign affairs, cant remember the cost but if you wanted it express (same day) i think it was double..we did it express and it was around a 3 hour wait each time, there was a lot of back and forth to the department for us to arrange these docs.

i think ive left out a couple of things which i cant remember as the app is in thailand..

im quite confident with the content and whats required for us to be succefull..hopefully there isnot

something else they request as i beleive this is were that prosess time can delay sugnifently..

Will let know the outcome...

Cheers

Edited by HUTCHY07