Greek Tourist Wanted By Police Following Allegations Of Rape.

Pattaya_Fox

Greek Tourist wanted by Police following allegations of rape.

In the early hours of Monday Morning, Police Lieutenant Colonel Supachai from Pattaya Police Station was called to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital to follow up reports that a victim of a suspected case of rape had been admitted. At the Hospital the Officer spoke with the distraught 28 year old victim. She explained that she was approached by a European Man on Pattaya Beach who requested sexual services from her. The pair made their way to his South Pattaya Hotel room and the man suggested the woman ingest a tablet which he claimed would enhance their sexual experience. The woman took the tablet and quickly became disorientated. She claims that he forced himself on her and engaged in anal sex without her consent. Police went to the room and found items consistent with her allegations and determined that the man was of Greek origin. He is now being located by Police who would like to hear his side of the story as a matter of urgency.

Pattaya One News

Monday 6th October 2008.

post-15964-1223295848_thumb.jpg

She agrees to have sex. She agrees to take an unknown pill for sexual enhancement. She got sexual Enhancement. Now she cries rape?

You are one of that people that say she dress provocative clothes so was easy to be raped....

She agrees to have sex. She agrees to take an unknown pill for sexual enhancement. She got sexual Enhancement. Now she cries rape?

You are one of that people that say she dress provocative clothes so was easy to be raped....

No, I think zorro was quite clear - the report suggests that she contracted to have sex, agreed to take a sex-enhancing pill and later claimed rape. :o

That is BS. I am not saying that what the Greek guy did was right (though I do wonder how the coppers "determined he was Greek"), but this Lady agrees to go along for consentual sex AND agrees to take what must have obviously been a drug. You ask me, she was plain stupid.

Excuse me but why is everyone missing the following?

She claims that he forced himself on her and engaged in anal sex without her consent.

She may well have consented to have conventional sex and she did take the 'enhancer' but it would appear that it was probably rohypnol or similar and that is illegal and/or a controlled substance in most countries. So can we quit defending this Greek (who likes greek) and start defending the lady that is claiming anal rape. Yes she was dumb but there'sn absolutely no excuse for his actions, especially in Pattaya.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohypnol

Edited by NanLaew

• 3 weeks later...
how the <deleted> did they work out he was greek??did he leave a mousaka on the bedside table?? :o

Guess you would fail any police exam ever set. How difficult can it be to find out he was Greek???

They went to a Hotel now in most not in all hotels you need to fill out a police card before you get your room. There you have to write place of birth. I guess he filled in Greece thus police must have been able to fnd that when your birthplace is Greece you muct be Greek??? Logic or need some more details??