Police Fire Tear Gas At Protesters In Front Of Parliament

george

*London...Cambodia...Chiang Rai...and now, Hong Kong, sheesh... here's that book from one of Thaksin's girlfriend...

30043291-01-1.jpg

If sriracha john cannot have anything to prove that the girl is Khun Thaksin's GF, you must ask the moderator to delete your post.

When you said "one of Thaksin's girlfriend", I take it that you missed an "s".

It should have been "one of Thaksin's girlfriends".

So who are they (the "girlfriends") and do you have anything to prove?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you not heard of the term "The third hand" (I don't mean The Third Reich ). Just ask any Thai what that means.

Sure, it's a third, invisible hand. No great conspiracy is complete without third hand and little green aliens.

Yeah, UDD guys are so timid and non-violent that the third appendage resorts to bombing PAD every now and then to keep them on their toes.

There is not direct evidence that the UDD group are responsible for any bombings. You should wait until the investigation is finished to find out what third group is responsible. What you are writing now is just speculation and not the facts.

Cheers

Again you are being dishonest and unbalanced since you had no problem blaming PAD deaths and maimings on imaginary bombs they should carried themselves.

You were wrong. You were wrong. You were wrong.

It was 100% from Police weapons. As several posters tried to tell you but you repeatedly ignored.

Your point being???? I am talking about people accusing one party of doing the bombs (UDD) when there is no evidence of it. Put your reading glasses back on and give my post a read. I am not talking about the other event but recent events. And please give some other news a watch from time to time instead of ASTV for a more balanced picture on events.

Cheers

I don't think anyone point the finger specifically at UDD, just generally in the direction of pro-Thaksin brigade.

And the guys on that side always deny being involved in anything - UDD is not PPP, it just led by PPP's MPs, and PPP's MPs are not MPs but "ordinary citizens", and NBT is not a government channel, it just has government memebrs running th show, and Chiang Mai thugs are not UDD and not PPP, and Udon mob is not UDD and not PPP - it's all one big fuc_king circus.

One of that bunch bombs PAD on regular basis. Does it matter which one? Even if you find him, he will be quickly disowned.

I don't think anyone point the finger specifically at UDD, just generally in the direction of pro-Thaksin brigade.

And the guys on that side always deny being involved in anything - UDD is not PPP, it just led by PPP's MPs, and PPP's MPs are not MPs but "ordinary citizens", and NBT is not a government channel, it just has government memebrs running th show, and Chiang Mai thugs are not UDD and not PPP, and Udon mob is not UDD and not PPP - it's all one big fuc_king circus.

One of that bunch bombs PAD on regular basis. Does it matter which one? Even if you find him, he will be quickly disowned.

It amazes me how you point the finger at one group of people when their is no obvious evidence of it. Maybe it is just the PAD mob doing all this in a desperate attempt to get some attention and play the victim which they like to do. They have good links to the military with their Paid guards being ex military so its pretty easy to cause a few explosions to get some attention and blame the UDD or whatever party you like to put in a negative light. I am just speculating offcoarse unlike you lot who have already proven the facts with the help of Sondhi's propagandha machine ASTV.

It amazes me how you point the finger at one group of people when their is no obvious evidence of it. Maybe it is just the PAD mob doing all this in a desperate attempt to get some attention and play the victim which they like to do. They have good links to the military with their Paid guards being ex military so its pretty easy to cause a few explosions to get some attention and blame the UDD or whatever party you like to put in a negative light. I am just speculating offcoarse unlike you lot who have already proven the facts with the help of Sondhi's propagandha machine ASTV.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It amazes me how you point the finger at one group of people when their is no obvious evidence of it.

And then this:

Maybe it is just the PAD mob doing all this in a desperate attempt to get some attention and play the victim which they like to do.

Can you see the hypocrisy in what you have just written?

Yous are correct, there is no obvious evidence and so all options remain a possibility.

Edited by globalj

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It amazes me how you point the finger at one group of people when their is no obvious evidence of it.

And then this:

Maybe it is just the PAD mob doing all this in a desperate attempt to get some attention and play the victim which they like to do.

Can you see the hypocrisy in what you have just written?

Yous are correct, there is no obvious evidence and so all options remain a possibility.

Yes, and that is why I wrote at the end of my post something that you didnt read I assume.

"I am just speculating offcoarse unlike you lot who have already proven the facts with the help of Sondhi's propagandha machine ASTV."

That was my whole point. One thing is speculation and opinion and the other is already stating a fact when it isnt. There is a difference between the two points.

*London...Cambodia...Chiang Rai...and now, Hong Kong, sheesh... here's that book from one of Thaksin's girlfriend...

30043291-01-1.jpg

Yes, I inadvertantly forgot an "s" and it should read "one of Thaksin's girlfriends".

Thank you. :o

30043291-01-1.jpg

Yes, I inadvertantly forgot an "s" and it should read "one of Thaksin's girlfriends".

Thank you. :o

No evidence?

Have just been looking at the 18-24 October edition of Metro Life (am catching up .. was OS in October). The photographs are very graphic and very distressing. Where else in the world do the police disperse civilian protests by blowing their legs off?

I'd be surprised if the PAD blew their own legs off or even if the 3rd hand could think up such an idea.

(Metro Life is the weekly magazine that comes with ผู้จัดกาน Phoujatkarn newspaper.)

Have just been looking at the 18-24 October edition of Metro Life (am catching up .. was OS in October). The photographs are very graphic and very distressing. Where else in the world do the police disperse civilian protests by blowing their legs off?

I'd be surprised if the PAD blew their own legs off or even if the 3rd hand could think up such an idea.

(Metro Life is the weekly magazine that comes with ผู้จัดกาน Phoujatkarn newspaper.)

Indeed

But the use of the border police in the operation is the giveaway.

/me gives Koo82 a tissue

When someone can't discuss with me, they'll use this kind of statement.

This trick does not work.

I wouldn't discuss religion with a suicide bomber in trainer either. Some people are just too entrenched into their beliefs to see anything any other way or truly being able to listen to reason.

Kinda reminds me when a Christian fella from Australia decided to explain the perfect evidence that God and Jesus existed on a piece of paper and created a circle-argument without realizing that something unproven by self-referencing cannot be a reference for a 'truth'...

Why don't they just stop their illegal protest so no more bomb from whatever side?

The red won't bomb the yellow is what I believe. If they wanted, they would just all go there and "yiap" (step) on all the PAD. Case closed. But they don't do that.

Why don't they just stop their illegal protest so no more bomb from whatever side?

The red won't bomb the yellow is what I believe. If they wanted, they would just all go there and "yiap" (step) on all the PAD. Case closed. But they don't do that.

Ummmmm what?

the occupation of Government House may be illegal, the protests are not ...

Why would they stop protesting when there is still a government in place that is trying anything it can do to bring back a convicted criminal?

/me gives Koo82 a tissue

When someone can't discuss with me, they'll use this kind of statement.

This trick does not work.

I wouldn't discuss religion with a suicide bomber in trainer either. Some people are just too entrenched into their beliefs to see anything any other way or truly being able to listen to reason.

Kinda reminds me when a Christian fella from Australia decided to explain the perfect evidence that God and Jesus existed on a piece of paper and created a circle-argument without realizing that something unproven by self-referencing cannot be a reference for a 'truth'...

Don't go off-topic.

I love Khun Thaksin so I have the right to question those who said he has GFs without giving me anything to back up that quote.

I'm surprised seeing a whole group posting night and day about how ugly someone is. What are the reasons?

Ummmmm what?

Why would they stop protesting when there is still a government in place that is trying anything it can do to bring back a convicted criminal?

Very good. May I please ask you to provide me brief true information that he's the criminal? I'm a bit lost here.

Thank you.

Ummmmm what?

Very good. May I please ask you to provide me brief true information that he's the criminal? I'm a bit lost here.

Thank you.

LOL .. he's been CONVICTED in a court of law! (His wife has too!)

Ummmmm what?

Thank you.

stop hounding the man.

Ummmmm what?

Thank you.

stop hounding the man.

Huh? ... his wife bought property illegally ... he signed off on it ... it was corruption.

BTW I would be VERY careful about accusing a Thai court of not following the law and due process :o

soundman --- that edit makes it look like I made a statement about the courts ... it was mc2 :D

Edited by jdinasia
Removed remark on court's decision.

Koo in all fairness we have to point out that the reds have launched a fair number of attacks on the PAD and the parliamentary opposition over the past few years including hitting an ex-PM with a chair. It would be very niaive to believe that the reds are non-violent. Both sides are emminently capable of employing violence and have proven it.

Huh? ... his wife bought property illegally ... he signed off on it ... it was corruption.

BTW I would be VERY careful about accusing a Thai court of not following the law and due process :o

The info I got is that she bought the property with the correct procedure. Only that the law does not allow a government staff (including PM) to sign for his wife to buy. He signed because he is her husband.

The info I got is that she bought the property with the correct procedure. Only that the law does not allow a government staff (including PM) to sign for his wife to buy. He signed because he is her husband.

LOL ...

What she did (in this case) the courts decided was NOT the issue. Thaksin was CONVICTED of corruption by a Thai court. That is the evidence you asked for that he is guilty. I am sure you are not saying the court was wrong.

The info the COURT got was enough for Thaksin to be convicted (and given a pretty light sentence) and to be the only PM ever convicted for corruption here that I know of.

Edited by jdinasia

Koo in all fairness we have to point out that the reds have launched a fair number of attacks on the PAD and the parliamentary opposition over the past few years including hitting an ex-PM with a chair. It would be very niaive to believe that the reds are non-violent. Both sides are emminently capable of employing violence and have proven it.

"Over the past few years?" I thought the red was formed recently around late Sept / early Oct.

Edited by Koo82

"Over the past few years?" I thought the red was formed recently around late Setp / early Oct.

yes over the past few years .... The folks wearing red and opposing PAD have been at it for ages ... DAAD, UDD, Saturday People etc ....

But surely you know all this as you are such a well informed person! Like you knew Thaksin was a CONVICTEd criminal :o

fast edit --- it was reds that attacked the PAD at Gov't house, leaving one of them dead on Sept 2nd

Edited by jdinasia

jdinasia,

How can it be a few years? The PAD had activities for quite sometimes, but they officially attacked the Government House and NBT since late Aug / early Sept this year.

Only after they are untouched for a month, the red was formed.

The red was adopted by Thaksin supporters right after the coup, that makes it two years old.

Thaksin is a convicted criminal, it's as simple as that, but I don't think that's the point Koo wants to argue about. He wants Thaksin to be forgiven for years of looting the country just because Koo loves him.

It doesn't work that way, Koo. You love cannot undo all the evil things he has done to the country. For now he has been convicted in one case only, that makes it easy for us to argue, but the trail of his ripping off the country doesn't end there. He was the thief of the highest order, whether you love him or hate him is immaterial.

That's right, she wasn't convicted in that case but she WAS convicted with an 3 years sentence in an other case before!

So final: both of them are convicted criminals, Period.

Cheers.