Second Hand Bicycle Udon

thejcb

Does anyone in Udon want to sell their bicycle.

I did see some being sold in a 2nd hand market in Chiang Mai. They were next to all the old clothes etc.

But I never saw any in Udon.

I was quoted over 10,000 baht for a 19-120" frame 26" wheel 18 speed road bike at a local city shop.

Surely there must be people wanting to flog one ?

I did see some being sold in a 2nd hand market in Chiang Mai. They were next to all the old clothes etc.

I was quoted over 10,000 baht for a 19-120" frame 26" wheel 18 speed road bike at a local city shop.

i paid 3000 baht for a new one at big c iam 90 -95 kilo :o the bike lasted 2 years i would not touch a seconhand bike waste of time unless marin our ridegback like i have at the moment

if your in udon put a notice up in a couple of bars and tray your luck

ps if your there in december can i join you for a ride :D

Does anyone know if there's a shop selling second hand TVs in Udon, sometimes repair shops sell them?

Last night I watched toads, frogs, house lizards, field mice all pass through our living room (we're right in the fields) so I'd rather not get a new TV. The house lizards love to walk on the screen if I turn the room light off- it certainly improves the adverts and can be quite fitting when certain politicians appear.

Does anyone know if there's a shop selling second hand TVs in Udon, sometimes repair shops sell them?

Last night I watched toads, frogs, house lizards, field mice all pass through our living room (we're right in the fields) so I'd rather not get a new TV. The house lizards love to walk on the screen if I turn the room light off- it certainly improves the adverts and can be quite fitting when certain politicians appear.

:o:D i have seen them but god knows i can not remember where good luck best idea rent a bike ride round udon and your sure to see something

regards john

i paid 3000 baht for a new one at big c iam 90 -95 kilo :o the bike lasted 2 years i would not touch a seconhand bike waste of time unless marin our ridegback like i have at the moment

if your in udon put a notice up in a couple of bars and tray your luck

ps if your there in december can i join you for a ride :D

I will be here in December, where do you want to go ?