Max Net

farangconnection

Any problems with max-net.? Mine should be 4,000 download speed and I am getting 23kbs this morning....yes that's right twenty three. 3,967 short.It has been going on for about three weeks now. One day I reached a low of 1kbs upload. Normally it's been around 250-350, but this morning it's terrible. I pay 4280 a month for my net at 4,000 kbs, so I am going to the office and give them 23baht

Any problems with max-net.? Mine should be 4,000 download speed and I am getting 23kbs this morning....yes that's right twenty three. 3,967 short.It has been going on for about three weeks now. One day I reached a low of 1kbs upload. Normally it's been around 250-350, but this morning it's terrible. I pay 4280 a month for my net at 4,000 kbs, so I am going to the office and give them 23baht

I use MaxNet too and I used to have the cheaper home version (although I had the top level of three, cost and speed wise). It was like dial-up! I went to the office and complained and they told me I needed to upgrade to a business account (even though it was for my home and I am retired) because there are fewer users and it would be faster.

I upgraded and it did get faster. It used to be like a snail, and now it's like a turtle! I check the speeds frequently and it is never anything near the advertised rate! :o

Using MaxNet, here, in Nonthaburi. Got a 3000kbs package for 800 baht per month.

Always working (nearly) perfect during weekdays, just a bit slow down during evenings and weekends (more users in the moo baan, I presume).

Regarding the price you are paying and what you are receiving, you should contact their service center: 1103 (#9).

Last time, I called them, was because the gardener cut the line, while trimming a tree ; within two hours they were here to fix it, and did not charge anything.

So (for me) nothing to complain about TT&T-MaxNet ; compared to (un)TRUE... but that's another story!

Using MaxNet, here, in Nonthaburi. Got a 3000kbs package for 800 baht per month.

Always working (nearly) perfect during weekdays, just a bit slow down during evenings and weekends (more users in the moo baan, I presume).

Regarding the price you are paying and what you are receiving, you should contact their service center: 1103 (#9).

Last time, I called them, was because the gardener cut the line, while trimming a tree ; within two hours they were here to fix it, and did not charge anything.

So (for me) nothing to complain about TT&T-MaxNet ; compared to (un)TRUE... but that's another story!

I am running 5 computers off it though. Today it is up to 1,238, and I did get 2,300 last night.

Edited by farangconnection

I have Max(shit)Net Premier in south Pattaya. It used to work fairly good. It could not win a snail race now. As slow as a dial up when going to a website. A real rip off at 1099/month.

Edited by aguy30

I have Max(shit)Net Premier in south Pattaya. It used to work fairly good. It could not win a snail race now.

Same same. Same same. Same same.

I've heard that they made some new deal mid july, and traffic is apparently going through hel_l nowadays, so the connection is a bit, uh, CRAPPY.

How difficult can it be to get internet working properly?

Really?