• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naam

• flying

• churchill

• midas

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think most likely "they" will continue the manipulation but with out such unwelcome publicity of using the historical relic of the "silver fixing company". 55. Not like "they" need a special stock or bond fixing company is it

Manipulation?

How long would it take theorists to realize that there would be little market activities and jobs for many if there's no such thing?

If you are indulged in investing, read what's coming instead of crying!

Crying doesn't help, it screws you!

Understanding there is manipulation is a needed part of assessments to judge the market. I'm not crying about it at all. Just pointing out the obvious really. People trying to deny any manipulation takes place are doing more of a disservice. It's odd that some people get so worked up about it- maybe they are afraid that telling the truth will put off the suckers from investing and by extension damage the game they are in.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Gold Price Manipulation Goes Mainstream On German TV ohmy.png

mainstream US media remains actively ignorant of exposing these realities (even as another 'gold-"fixer"' gets the ax today). But not the Germans. As the following brief documentary exposes "an examination of gold prices reveals machinations fit for a financial thriller." With the Germans still wanting their gold back, we suspect this German TV documentary explaining the "lack of oversight.. and serious manipulations of the gold price," will stir up more than a little public concern about ever getting it back.giggle.gif

With London "fix" under fire, China seeks bigger sway in gold trade

SINGAPORE, May 27 (Reuters) - China has approached foreign banks and gold producers to participate in a global gold exchange in Shanghai, people familiar with the matter said, as the world's top producer and importer of the metal seeks greater influence over pricing.

The Shanghai Gold Exchange (SGE) got the go ahead from the central bank last week to launch a global trading platform in the city's pilot free trade zone, a move that could challenge the dominance of New York and London in gold trade and pricing.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/05/26/china-gold-pricing-idUSL3N0OC0M820140526

In the same sorta range it has been since ages.

Quiet before the storm I think personally. My crystal balls see a big everything crash next year then soon after a flight to safety / gold/ maybe dollar treasuries n such. Gold maybe double or treble what it is today.

(Currently I'm not holding hardly any at all.)

• 3 weeks later...

China National Gold Talks to Barrick About Potential Partnerships

China Gold, China’s largest gold conglomerate with primary interests in mining and also refining, is on the hunt for global acquisitions and partnerships and appears to have designs on becoming a kingmaker in the global gold industry … We are witnessing a paradigm shift as gold and silver moves from the West to China and the East. The ramifications of that paradigm shift have yet to be appreciated. (especially by people like SheungWan giggle.gif )

http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/2014/06/china-national-gold-talks-to-barrick-about-potential-partnerships-2633012.html

Edited by midas

• 4 weeks later...

Quiet before the storm I think personally. My crystal balls see a big everything crash next year then soon after a flight to safety / gold/ maybe dollar treasuries n such. Gold maybe double or treble what it is today.

LOL, there it is again, he says, "(Currently I'm not holding hardly any at all.) laugh.pngwhistling.gif

Psychology of HERDs 101: Always wrong at major turns.

Behold the technical chartist's best ancillary weaponry = Sentiment of the the HERD = taking the temperature of the HERD = keep tabs of what the HERD members are saying = they will give good warning of the impending turn

God, do I love it so!

Rapid glance thru' some parts of the thread revealed a lot of talk about technical chart patterns - I was starting to believe maybe this might be an interesting thread to chat with these PHds, maybe I'd learn something, always a student, always looking to better my technique, but alas its not to be. Why?

Because the baddest, biggest technical chart pattern is staring them in the face and they've all missed it

What be that pattern?

Why of course its the most baddest of 'em all, the DOUBLE BOTTOM with a possible TRIPLE BOTTOM

The definition of Technical Lonliness:

(1) When millions of nice folk are going the wrong way but one can say nothing because the "messenger always gets shot"

(2) Just one look at a chart defeats thousands and thousands of pages of posts on a forum, any forum

(3) When I look at that poor woman (the wife) at home with the kids, cooking dinner for her MAN it hits me harder because she depends on his hunting skills - I want to jump in and help her - but I cannot, its forbidden.

That's lonliness. It sucks bigtime

example:

told my own loving brother to sell sell sell all real estate in late 2005 out of his properties worth mils in California. He scoffed and said, "that can never happen in the USA"

The torment on his face 1-2 years later tore a hole in my heart.

But what the fck could I do?

That's jsut the way it is.

Lonliness in the markets is pure torture for AfterLOS.

Yesterday I heard that the London silver and gold fixing will be disapsard soon because of to many manipulation of gold price and angry people loosing to much money and going to the court!

What comes next when the fixing is no more?

The fix is a reference point at a certain time of the day 4pm and the funny business took/takes place in the short period before and after the London fix. The gold price outside of that period is open and liquid. Very large and leveraged trades which take the fix as their order reference point are a little affected as the price around the fix may move some decimal points but hardly affects the retail investor who is counting in dollars. The second point to note is that the gain in declining trading costs for the retail trader dwarf any slight variations in price. Nonetheless some PM traders like to operate in a feverish state of mind and that is helped by the surrounding hoo-hah.

LOL, there it is again, he says, "(Currently I'm not holding hardly any at all.) laugh.pngwhistling.gif

Behold the technical chartist's best ancillary weaponry = Sentiment of the the HERD = taking the temperature of the HERD = keep tabs of what the HERD members are saying = they will give good warning of the impending turn

God, do I love it so!

Yes hello

I hold "hardly any" because I have better things to use my money on. Which provides both capital gains and income. Also I am developing my own little sufficiency manor to last for generations what ever happens to the economy.

I hope you are not say sat in a condo with a pile of gold in Saftey boxes; while not having any food water or security plans. Even worse- paper gold- that would be hilarious; tragic.

Also; When I say "hardly any"

One mans "hardly any" might be another mans fortune, or a tiny fleck on another's huge pile. You have no idea what proportion my "hardly any" is in reference to.

Put it this way- If I changed up at today's values it would keep us in food for several years.

I am adding to it now and again like a savings account. A reserve emergency fund. Not in it for speculative charting games you seem to be sooooo court up in.

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday I heard that the London silver and gold fixing will be disapsard soon because of to many manipulation of gold price and angry people loosing to much money and going to the court!

What comes next when the fixing is no more?

The fix is a reference point at a certain time of the day 4pm and the funny business took/takes place in the short period before and after the London fix. The gold price outside of that period is open and liquid. Very large and leveraged trades which take the fix as their order reference point are a little affected as the price around the fix may move some decimal points but hardly affects the retail investor who is counting in dollars. The second point to note is that the gain in declining trading costs for the retail trader dwarf any slight variations in price. Nonetheless some PM traders like to operate in a feverish state of mind and that is helped by the surrounding hoo-hah.

Didn't know you were out. How many years did they give you for mumbo-jumbo?

God, do I love it so!

We have (for now) another leg of lift off !

MCCW has a point about about a deflation phase first IMHO. And manipulation.

HOWEVER... interesting to think through how it plays out. If Mr Rickards is right about the "catalyst" for global money requiring the physical-gold-run as part of the "event" it ONLY requires a deflation phase to maintain central banker's "not our fault" status in the herd's eyes.

What if the real story (for the HERD) were "it's all the Russians' fault" and Putin is drawn into war by O-stupid-bama's provocations in Ukraine?

We may or may not have deflation before CTL+P has to go even further into overdrive.

MCCW & enlightened others - any thoughts, angles or things overlooked ?

God, do I love it so!

We have (for now) another leg of lift off !

MCCW has a point about about a deflation phase first IMHO. And manipulation.

HOWEVER... interesting to think through how it plays out. If Mr Rickards is right about the "catalyst" for global money requiring the physical-gold-run as part of the "event" it ONLY requires a deflation phase to maintain central banker's "not our fault" status in the herd's eyes.

What if the real story (for the HERD) were "it's all the Russians' fault" and Putin is drawn into war by O-stupid-bama's provocations in Ukraine?

We may or may not have deflation before CTL+P has to go even further into overdrive.

" What if the real story (for the HERD) were "it's all the Russians' fault" and Putin is drawn into war by O-stupid-bama's provocations in Ukraine?"

I would bet all my physical gold whith you that Putin is never going to cave into the EU and USA because rightly or wrongly, he has stated he interprets their actions as a threat to Russian sovereignty. So unless the West change their actions I can't see how war will be avoided and in fact Russians that I have spoken to are fully expecting this and regard the West actions as “ crazy “to use their words.

Edited by midas

You asked for thoughts, angles or things overlooked?

Focus on PRICE alone - everything known to MAN is already taken into account in PRICE, except for acts of God and George Bush, now disguised as Obama

Focus on PRICE alone - everything known to MAN is already taken into account in PRICE, except for acts of God and George Bush, now disguised as Obama

Oh, ok - sure mate. So let's trade purely on technicals and the price action of a price actively manipulated... without regard to anything else we know.

The point is that the physical gold run is likely to be part of a catalyst change in int'l money (as Rickards wrote).

Given our understanding, it might not be preceded by deflation / drops in the wider market before it happens. MCCW reckons it could and he has a point.

While you may believe otherwise, this is a pretty important question for most gold buyers in terms of timing.

Edited by LibertyNinja1776

Oh, ok - sure mate. So let's trade purely on technicals and the price action of a severely manipulated price... without regard to anything else we know.

(Ever heard of the ESF? http://www.zerohedge.com/news/presenting-exchange-stabilization-fund-5-parts-real-plunge-protection-team)

Whether this is a free market or not has been covered in the above discussion if you'd care to read it.

Again -

Any further thoughts (from others) on whether the physical-gold-run (as a crisis/catalyst as Rickards wrote) is likely to be preceded by deflation in the markets or not necessarily ?

No let's trade purely on yak yak yak and who is manipulating who and for how long.

Get in on the trade, NOW. Go LONG and give talk a rest.

Money talks yak yak walks.

Thread's receded to Page 6 = NO interest in the Gold

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Long @ $1297

Took-ed partial profits @ $1,315 in real time = right NOW

Gold STOP moved up to $1308 on remaining position. Will add to LONG on next one-hour timeframe correction.