Thai Ppl, Please Help Me Storm My Brain!

welovesundaysatspace

I am currently working on a proposal for a project with an international company here. One of the first steps is a typical brainstorming to generate some ideas and possible approaches to work further.

I appreciate if you would try to help by answering the following questions. As it is a brainstorming, nothing of your response is wrong or correct, anything you write down which comes to your mind can be helpful. Multiples answers are possible and appreciated!

1. "Taking care." - What comes to your mind? Write down every word, phrase or idea down that comes to your mind.
  2. What makes a "good" company for you? When do you feel your company takes care of you?
  3. What anxieties do you cover when your apply for a new job? How can a company counteract?
  4. What Video (e.g. You Tube, MTha!, Sanook) and Social Network (e.g. Hi5, Facebook, MySpace) websites are popular in Thailand and for what ages?

If you cannot answer a question (or don't want to, please try to answer the other questions anyways).

Thanks in advance!

Edited by welovesundaysatspace

5. When it comes to publishing own content to the Web - like putting own videos on YouTube, writing own thoughts and feeling in a Weblog, putting own pictures on Hi5 or Facebook etc. - what do Thai people like most? Do they like writing? Videos? Photos? And what do they like to receive most (read, watch, listen)?