Urgent Request

Hi all, sorry about this but I didn't know what else to do.

I need to contact Paul Slone formerly the owner of sloneys bar in Ban Rak. As I say it's urgent, he has the keys to my house and we have a perspective purchaser wishing to view it this Thursday.

So, does anyone know where Paul is or how I can contact him?

Many thanks

James from Liverpool.

I'm not on a wind up here but i knew this Guy's face as i spoke to him years ago ( maybe 5 years ) & he was telling me that he wanted to set up a Private Investigation Firm here for Guys ( Farang ) to keep tabs on their Girls whilst they were ta Home..

I told him i thought it was a Suicidal idea but he wouldn't listen, i rememberbered his face ever since..

Anyway, moral of what i want to say was that i could swear i saw him last week in Chaweng, i'm 99% sure..

James Ive PM'ed you. At least your house is safe as Im living in it and have been for 8 months now, though i very much doubt you have seen any of the rent. Join the very big list of people hes ripped off mate. Speak soon Dunc :D

You're right, I haven't! I suppose I am now officially added to the list of people he's ripped off. :o

Hey Tiggs - i hope that you get this sorted out. One question - why are you selling? And don't do it too quickly as i am still planning on taking it over for a few weeks next year!!

Hey patsy, I am selling, not because I want to, because I need to. I have just bought a property here in the UK and need the money to ease current cash flow problems. Want to buy it at a very good price? :o

I'm not on a wind up here but i knew this Guy's face as i spoke to him years ago ( maybe 5 years ) & he was telling me that he wanted to set up a Private Investigation Firm here for Guys ( Farang ) to keep tabs on their Girls whilst they were ta Home..

I told him i thought it was a Suicidal idea but he wouldn't listen, i rememberbered his face ever since..

Anyway, moral of what i want to say was that i could swear i saw him last week in Chaweng, i'm 99% sure..

You're right, he did set up a PI company but agreed that it was suicidal and gave it up aout 5 years ago. Since then he did TEFL and about 3 years ago open Sloneys. As for seeing him in Chaweng, I heard he was now in Cambodia. Don't know if this is true though...

Unless he carries a bag with VERY much cash, and a bunch of VERY good excuses, he have to be pretty stupid to ever return to Samui from what i hear.

I met some of the people he ripped off, they are rich enough (or stupid enough, depending on who you ask) to not care to much about it. They could´nt be bothered to hunt him down or start looking for him. They are fine as long as they never see him again. But they all seem to agree on one point. If he ever came to Samui he would be dead or seriously beaten up. By many.

You are 99 % sure you saw him last week in Chaweng? I don´t know man...., if it´s infact so, this thread will get an interessting ending. For Sure!

"Paul Sloaney back in Samui!"

That actually deserves it´s own thread! :o

Unless he carries a bag with VERY much cash, and a bunch of VERY good excuses, he have to be pretty stupid to ever return to Samui from what i hear.

I met some of the people he ripped off, they are rich enough (or stupid enough, depending on who you ask) to not care to much about it. They could´nt be bothered to hunt him down or start looking for him. They are fine as long as they never see him again. But they all seem to agree on one point. If he ever came to Samui he would be dead or seriously beaten up. By many.

You are 99 % sure you saw him last week in Chaweng? I don´t know man...., if it´s infact so, this thread will get an interessting ending. For Sure!

"Paul Sloaney back in Samui!"

That actually deserves it´s own thread! :o

I'm pretty sure as sure can be, he was on a Bike with one of those Boxces on the back.. I wouldn't mistake him as i remembered about the PI Company which someone clarified & as i said, i remembered him because of that & i think i'm sure because of that..

I didn't realise the extent of what he has been up to though or knew his name etc until i read this thread & saw his face on that Fcaebook Page, then putting 2 + 2 together..