Breast Enlargement Cream

Geekfreaklover

Presume it is a gimmick but... The hormones they can give do work.. So much so I wouldnt let my GF take them fearing that it cant be good for you. Also seems to be that they work when you take them and then fade (but not as small as pre shots) over the following months.

My GF would like to have surgery, however having seen lots of TG's with nasty scaring and not being a fan of either silicone hard tits, or even find large tits on slim small TG's attractive I have pursuaded her not too / refused to pay for it.

If I knew more about the hormone injections they use I would consider letting her do that, its a more 'normal' effect physically but the whole thing scares me.

The only safe and effectiive ways to increase breast size are to:

1). GAIN WEIGHT. Breasts are composed of fat tissue, and gaining weight will automatically enlarge them. Of course it will also enlarge other parts of the body and so may not find much favor. Although given how thin many young Thai women are these days (excessively so), it would be a good idea for many to add on a few pounds.

If the point at which increased fat reaches desired breast size is one of overall obesity, then this option is not viable. But if an improved breast size can be reached with just a bit of excess fat in one or two spots, it may be worth the trade-off, or alternately could have some liposuction on the spots that accumulate too much fat (this works only if the excess fat is localized, for example on the tummy).

2). Breast implants. I really do not recommend this for a woman who is underweight without first trying some gradual and juidicous weight gain. Too many Thai women are keeping themselbves starvation thin (with resuklting lack of nutrients) and then undergoing surgery to create fake boobs that would never normally occur on such a thin body frame. The result is anything but natural looking. But if a woman is already at a normal, comfortable body weight and still seriously unhappy with her breast size, this is an option.

Pregnancy will also do the trick, of course, but the effect is temporary....and has some very long term side effects!

Then there is always the option of just accepting oneself as is....

The only safe and effectiive ways to increase breast size are to:

1). GAIN WEIGHT. Breasts are composed of fat tissue, and gaining weight will automatically enlarge them. Of course it will also enlarge other parts of the body and so may not find much favor. Although given how thin many young Thai women are these days (excessively so), it would be a good idea for many to add on a few pounds.

If the point at which increased fat reaches desired breast size is one of overall obesity, then this option is not viable. But if an improved breast size can be reached with just a bit of excess fat in one or two spots, it may be worth the trade-off, or alternately could have some liposuction on the spots that accumulate too much fat (this works only if the excess fat is localized, for example on the tummy).

2). Breast implants. I really do not recommend this for a woman who is underweight without first trying some gradual and juidicous weight gain. Too many Thai women are keeping themselbves starvation thin (with resuklting lack of nutrients) and then undergoing surgery to create fake boobs that would never normally occur on such a thin body frame. The result is anything but natural looking. But if a woman is already at a normal, comfortable body weight and still seriously unhappy with her breast size, this is an option.

Pregnancy will also do the trick, of course, but the effect is temporary....and has some very long term side effects!

Then there is always the option of just accepting oneself as is....

Great answer. Thanks Sheryl!