Only In Thailand

Laeotaekhun

Sheesh!

I love Thailand (have lived here for 2 years - not a long time I know) BUT!!

A.I.S. are a JOKE and all directors should be taken out and systematically disembowled.

Why is it that these creeps do not deliver what they promise?

I pay 1068? Bhat, each month, for UNLIMITED internet access.

Do I get it?

No!!!!!!!!

All I receive is what they are prepared to offer, which means sometimes (if I am I am lucky) a 5 minute connection.

Currently, they seem to have a problem with AOL, which means that I cannot access my emails.

Bassas!

They, though, will learn!

I am about to drag them into reality - via the courts!

wanke_rs!

It'll be really interesting to know the outcome of that case. Maybe it will wake them up here and start giving us what we pay for instead of accepting higher payments for the same upload/download speeds and access, you were getting on a lower premium. It'll be a shock, if they lose, to find they are not above the law.

It'll be really interesting to know the outcome of that case. Maybe it will wake them up here and start giving us what we pay for instead of accepting higher payments for the same upload/download speeds and access, you were getting on a lower premium. It'll be a shock, if they lose, to find they are not above the law.

Yeah right... :o

Laeotaekhun

You have stolen my aviator :

Boater

When did you get your pilot's license boater? :o

:D

Must be a rich guy, what with having his own aviator and all !

Meanwhile, avatar theft seems to occur quite a bit here for some reason, though I imagine it isn't a problem that you see Only In Thailand. :D

but why would anyone have an AOL email account!

Have to agree Gunga. Why? I know people with email accounts and when i send an email from my Hotmail account it nearly always bounces back.

I agree as well, the fact that someone is using AOL is a reason they need to seek some help. And I do not mean from the courts but perhaps a therapist.

I have used Hotmail now for probably 10 years and have never had a problem..... I do however keep a Gmail account as a secondary backup just in case.

Laeotaekhun

Boater

Meanwhile, avatar theft seems to occur quite a bit here for some reason, though I imagine it isn't a problem that you see Only In Thailand. :D

It was early in the morning... sorry for my spelling error :D

Was just in shock, as i thought it was me.... and it took a long time to get that avatar....

Court Case... hmmmm

Laeotaekhun

Boater

It was early in the morning... sorry for my spelling error :D

Was just in shock, as i thought it was me.... and it took a long time to get that avatar....

Court Case... hmmmm

Pistols at dawn ? or balcony diving competition ?