Go Dive

aka_jack

That's right, either any dive shop/center or any PADI distributor in Thailand like Dive Supply, All 4 Diving, etc.

BTW the manuals are not any longer called 'Go Dive' but just 'Open Water diver' manual.

Edited by limbos

Each course as it own course specific manual, you're best off to start with the Open Water manual, once that course is completed, get yourself a copy of the Advanced Open Water diver manual.

Once you sign up for a course, a personal copy of the manuals should be included in the course.

where can i get one of those go dive open water books in thailand?

My sugestion would be to just go take the course and you will be given the book. Don't worry about studying for the exam, it is very easy and all is comon sence. If I had my books over here with me I would just give them to you, I never read them and never will. I am a hands on learner anyway, for me the best way to learn something is just to go do it. I got my open water on Ko Phi Phi, two years ago, and my AOW on Ko Tao, both locations where amazing, Phi Phi was better but Tao was cheaper. Good luck.

you can do the educational bit of the open water course on the internet now ,(i think)

i think you download a PDF file which is the same as the book

its called PADI e learning

www.padi.com/elearning the link did't work today, maybe there updating it

Have fun

• 3 months later...

quote]My sugestion would be to just go take the course and you will be given the book. Don't worry about studying for the exam, it is very easy and all is comon sence. If I had my books over here with me I would just give them to you, I never read them and never will. I am a hands on learner anyway, for me the best way to learn something is just to go do it. I got my open water on Ko Phi Phi, two years ago, and my AOW on Ko Tao, both locations where amazing, Phi Phi was better but Tao was cheaper. Good luck.

Not very good advice! I would read them and read them again