Who's No 1 ?

Pierrot

Well, the first person to join TV was, not surprisingly, George. But he shows member no 128, how Rinrada can be no 13 if he joined 9 days later I have no idea.

When the forum was first created there was a learning curve regarding the database and forum software. As such, some numbers were reset and also perhaps there were test (pseudo) members at that time.

Well, the first person to join TV was, not surprisingly, George. But he shows member no 128, how Rinrada can be no 13 if he joined 9 days later I have no idea.

When the forum was first created there was a learning curve regarding the database and forum software. As such, some numbers were reset and also perhaps there were test (pseudo) members at that time.

Is that a fact or perhaps an educated guess? Usually when one updates a db or program, if done correctly all pertinent information would be carried over on the newer revision.

Perhaps George had multiple accounts at one time thus violating forum rules :D and we should all vote on whether he should be banned... :o

Sure I had a few accounts in the very beginning. :o

We started with a forum software called Ikonboard, and when we converted to Invision (IP.Board) there was a few database issues, so the member numbers in the beginning are a bit confusing. Mai bphen rai. :D