Play Station 2

sillybilly

Afternoon all...

I`m due in CM early November and will be looking for a place that sells Playstion 2 and games... Can anybody tell me where I might be able to get one that is chipped already and where I can buy good quality copied games from?? Any ideas what the cost is and is it something to be bargained or pretty much a fixed price??

THANKS... :o

Floor 3 Kad Suan Keaw (I butchered the spelling I believe)

There are a few small shops up there, but one right across from a hair salon is owned by a great Italian guy and his Thai wife. They have everything you want. around 5000-5500 baht for a new chipped ps2. Controllers (sony) are 600-700B, memory (sony) are 450B and games are 80B. You can usually get a package deal with 10 free games. etc etc

All the prices are the same in each shop, but I feel that this shop cares about me. I usually get a few "why are you disturbing me while I read my magazine" looks from other shops near by.

• 3 weeks later...

I think I found the nice Italian guy in Central and yes... He does leave you feeling like he cares...

Makes a nice change from the others...

Getting a great deal too.. :D

Am I allowed to tell him I found him thru the board?? Perhaps he will want to sign up too.

Seems like a really genuine man.. :o