Stort-term Apartment?

joeyb

Can someone recommend someplace to stay in Pattaya for a few months after the first of the year. SOme of the serviced apartments I've seen were a little too pricey. I am looking for something under 21k baht per month. I don't need anything all that fancy as this will only be temporary until I find something permanent. I will be working and will need an internet connection.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

You will be arriving in "high season" which will make it a little more difficult than usual, but if you grab a hotel for a few days, I am sure that you could walk into any of the many condo buildings and find a willing renter for that amount of money. If the owner cannot provide maid services, then the building more than likely would be happy to oblidge you.

For that money there are many options - such as Yensabai Condo (studio apartment) and so on.

There is an agency on the corner of Yensabai Condo <Rooms to Rent> or similar name. He flies the Austrian flag at times, claims to be Honorary Consul - at least to me.

Otherwise try some of the agencies such as Northern Thai Realty on Sai Sawng - they found me a place when I arived in about year 2000. I have moved on a cpouple of times since, but they saved me a lot of time when I moved from Phuket. Fees paid by landlord, so it ain't costin' nufffink.

Nova Park does look pretty nice and I've never heard a bad word about them. I've also just heard about Soliel de Siam on Soi Bukao and Pattaya Bay Resort.

I won't actually get to Pattaya until late March so I won't have to pay the high season rates.

• 3 years later...