Dating A Thai Chinese Girl?

drronnie

is it hard for a foreigner to date a Chinese Thai girl?

I got hard when I dated them but I found it harder when I married one.

:D Sorry I do not really understand

My first point relates to their attractiveness and my subsequent involuntary reaction.

My second point refers to marriage life in general.

Is it true that their crack is horizontal as opposed to vertical :o

Oh my...

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first point relates to their attractiveness and my subsequent involuntary reaction.

This would depend on which way I hold em mate.

This would depend on which way I hold em mate.

:D

But I think that Thai Chinese girls also like to check out the social status before going on a date with a guy.

I always make it perfectly clear to Thai Chinese girls that im of the lowest social scale imagineable and a proper scumbag, and i seem to do fine with Thai Chinese girls.

Surprising how far being devastatingly good looking and having tons of charm gets you.

The first step is to join ThaiVisa, then it's plain sailing

A very large percentage of posters here did marry Thai Chinese women, in fact they married rich Thai Chinese women from influential families. :o

I read it on an anonymous internet forum, therefore, it must be true. :D:D

Edited by Maigo6

How about dating Thai-Chinese men? Dated one guy and he was devastatingly charming. OK overseas educated and very intelligent. Still seeing him. Something about these Chinese but I think getting all serious needs to be though through.

Edited by Swanky

I concur with Maigo6; you have the first and most important hurdle out of the way by joining the oh-so enlightening T/V Forum. In EVERY country I've lived in; when I want to get information, I immediately join what ever anonymous forum that country has and take everything said as gospel.

In fact every poster I have read about here on T/V is married to a "good gurl", who has a light complexion, and is half chinese. I am beginning to think there aren't any 'real' thai people here in thailand at all.

Soon, with the information you glean off this site, you will have the porcelain skinned half chinese/thai gurls falling at your feet.

Then it's only a matter of time until you;

a) shoot yourself in the head with your hands tied behind your back in a suicide

:o jump off a high-rise building in a fit of despondency

c) are carted out to the Samut Prakan crocodile farm in the trunk of a car in the middle of the night, never to be seen or heard from again.

Good luck, let us know how it goes for you. I read on another post that the illustrious, intuitive and full of himself poster known as "lifeisrandom" (a 23 y/o self professed self made usd millionaire) does quite well with the "porcelain dolls", you may want to p/m him and pool your resources.

A very large percentage of posters here did marry Thai Chinese women, in fact they married rich Thai Chinese women from influential families. :o

Heh, I know, on TV when this subject comes up users seem to re-invent themselves as captains of retirement, master womanisers of Thailand and / or woo-ing a continuous bevy of babes every night. :D

Yet 95% of the farangs I tend to encounter out here are anything but, just oldey blokeys who've retired and settled in for a run-of-the-mill married life with an issan girl or woman.

Edited by JimsKnight

Dated only Chinese girls for 20 years in Stinkypore, Came to the conclusion that they are so bad in bed there should be a law against them making love. :o

Edited by Rimmer

I concur with Maigo6; you have the first and most important hurdle out of the way by joining the oh-so enlightening T/V Forum. In EVERY country I've lived in; when I want to get information, I immediately join what ever anonymous forum that country has and take everything said as gospel.

In fact every poster I have read about here on T/V is married to a "good gurl", who has a light complexion, and is half chinese. I am beginning to think there aren't any 'real' thai people here in thailand at all.

Soon, with the information you glean off this site, you will have the porcelain skinned half chinese/thai gurls falling at your feet.

Then it's only a matter of time until you;

a) shoot yourself in the head with your hands tied behind your back in a suicide

:o jump off a high-rise building in a fit of despondency

c) are carted out to the Samut Prakan crocodile farm in the trunk of a car in the middle of the night, never to be seen or heard from again.

Good luck, let us know how it goes for you. I read on another post that the illustrious, intuitive and full of himself poster known as "lifeisrandom" (a 23 y/o self professed self made usd millionaire) does quite well with the "porcelain dolls", you may want to p/m him and pool your resources.

I believe if you've been around, both in Thailand and TV, for a while, you can fairly guess who's telling the truth and who's bragging. Don't you think so ?

Actually I never been to any TV meeting, it should be a weird experience to meet the person behind the alias.

Chinese genes can be found in many dusky Northern folk -- it's not exclusive to the fair of BKK.

And there's no shortage of Chinese in China; many very keen for a foreign passport.

But I am disappointed -- tod-daniels had a perfect opportunity to use his "diminutive brown-skinned inhabitants" phrase here and didn't.

No, not hard. I was in a club, one caught my eye, and we looked at each other a lot as the evening progressed. before I left, I introduced myself, I gave her my number and left it up to her. She phoned a couple of days later after purchasing a Thai / English book and asked me out.

Shame the relationship did not last but that was down to differences we could not resolve. We were together about 6 months.

Not all Thai / Chinese are 'Hi-so'. To say they are is a sweeping statement. Her family had little money and little property. She worked in an office for a shop chain.

Ten years ago (1998) my best friend get gang raped in Jakarta because she was not pribumi. Yes, of course she had chinese origin...

Everytime, I have the opportunity to go to Singapore ; I am bringing flowers down the building (own by her family) from where she jumped off...

That hasn't be easy for people migrating from china all over Southeast Asia ; but they did it well!

Anyway, back to the topic ; it is quite amazing now to have people pretending to have chinese origin because it is fashionable ; like in Saint-Tropez, it's hip to be Jew ; or in Marbella to come from the Gulf...

Would people who married nackered little bargirl tramps be on here boasting about it? I don't think so, they'd be in the corner keeping their mouths shut? :D

BTW My wife to be is from a VERY rich Thai/Chinese family.. :( Truth or lie Pierrot?!?!?! :D

I dated a Chinese / Bognor Regis girl whose family were once on an episode of the X factor showing their support for xian lee singing 'Don't it make my brown eyes blue" - However we broke up as she could not tolerate my obession with fake tan products, reading the daily mail horoscopes and spending all my giro on scratch cards.

Edited by jimjam23

Ten years ago (1998) my best friend get gang raped in Jakarta because she was not pribumi. Yes, of course she had chinese origin...

Everytime, I have the opportunity to go to Singapore ; I am bringing flowers down the building (own by her family) from where she jumped off...

Sorry; she died, did she ? I am sorry.

Can I ask what "pribumi" is ?

Not all Thai / Chinese are 'Hi-so'. To say they are is a sweeping statement. Her family had little money and little property. She worked in an office for a shop chain.

Certainly not a majority are well off either. Although, I suspect though that the OP isn't referring to Thai Chinese checkout gals at Tesco-Lotus, those who collect plastic bottles and aluminum cans for a living, or those working into karaoke bars or gent's clubs, etc.

:o

Edited by Heng

I don't think it is hard to date with Thai Chinese Girl... Everyone is individual..

But if you need to get a step more in relationship with her, like to get married....

then this is harder, you will need to prepare yourself to be in a part of Chinese family, which means they will have influence in most of your own fam's matters.

Well, not just say it is hard to only foreigners... even me, the Thai-Chinese myself....I also scared of getting married to the same ethics.

I don't think I will be ready as I said above, no matter when.. :D

jing jing na.... :D

Do you know where i can buy some good cheap cheese? :o

I guess I can help you with this buying cheap cheese, if you really mean it...

not to mean Chinese girl comes with cheese na... :D

fumunda cheese? :D

I thought women don't talk about this stuff

Harder to get a date with a Thai Chinese girl than with darker-skinned Thai girl in the same looks league, granted. Why? The Thai Chinese girl rates herself more highly in the looks department here and has more guys wanting her. Having said that, no, Thai Chinese are not generally adverse to dating foreigners but I feel they are slightly more choosy how he conducts himself, what he wears, what he looks like, how old he is etc.

A huge number of Thai Chinese middle class and lower office girls around who rarely go to the pub (if they do it's Ram Intra, Thonglor and other Thai places) so not easy to meet them unless it's internet or work. Most of the time their parents are mildly strict but not to the point of ruling out a foreigner, and the daughter is a pleasure to behold. I generalise, and I'm mainly referring to the girls with one parent Thai and one Chinese.

At the other end the pretty but naughty Thai Chinese girls are in hot demand with the Thai guys - check them out at Thai pubs, massage parlours and shopping centres looking great, dressing more sexily than your average and with a guy that somehow appears he's in control of the money flow.

Sorry; she died, did she ? I am sorry.

Can I ask what "pribumi" is ?

It means a so-called 'indonesian islander by birth'.

So basically non-muslim chinese etc are seen as a lesser race or caste.

Back in 1998 -2000 times there was a fair few riots in Indonesia.

During the riots it was basically open season on any chinese girl they could get their grubby hands on.

I heard about it from message boards/bulletin boards etc. The media totally played it down, but the chinese communities got hit pretty hard.

If you are a winner then it isn't very hard to date a Thai/Chinese or any other beautiful girl in Thailand regardless of their ethnicity. However if you don't have the winning tickets when it comes to intelligence, looks, charm, and money then obviously it is going to more difficult for to get to the cream of the crop and probably better to happily resign yourself to dating girls a lttle farther down the food chain such as Thai working girls or farang women.