Bike Shops/parts In Pattaya

pmhmaster

Hello Pattaya Bikers,

I will go to Pattaya for shopping next Saturday to look for exhaust, body and chrome parts for my Honda Steed 600. I heard there are some shops there, if anyone knows where and how to find, please reply.

Thanks,

Philipp

Hi pmhmaster, if you find any specialty shops can you get their exact address? To many people give lousy directions! You can start a new trend.

Hi BSJ,

would like to, but havent got too much feedback yet :D

So far I just found these links, but will not go just after the adresses without having any advice, don't like to see myself finding a couple of 3sqm. scooter shops... :o

http://www.yellow.co.th/YellowPages/Thaila...-new_map.1.html

http://www.yellow.co.th/YellowPages/Pattay...alers_map.1.htm

Read somewhere that there are bike shops on soi 3.

Philipp

Edited by pmhmaster

there is a big bike shop called "road machine" 3rd road about halfway between pattaya tai and pattaya clang on the beach side of the road. he has lots of big bikes and does lots of repairs and always comes up with the parts and speaks good english. very honest with me in the last couple of years if you need the number PM me

Hi pmhmaster: www.yellow.co.th isn't very good is it! I thought you were going down to have a look around, just for the hel_l of it.

Yep, worthless, BSJ.

I gonna go, just had to postpone from this weekend to another, got a bad cold since last night.

Was just looking for a starting point and some addresses from the Internet and yellow as there were no replies to my post before, as I have no clue about Pattaya and its shops, but this will change for sure soon :o

I'll post my findings.

jimmys, thanks for the post about road machine.

Edited by pmhmaster