Irish Music.

Spalpeen

What do you play? Are you a musician or what?

Terry of the Shamrock bar plays mostly Irish stuff on fiddle, banjo and mandolin. I have played music with him going back as far as 1982 and he is a fine musician.

I can sing and play Irish stuff at it at a pinch but am not good at it and would consider myself more of a bluegrass musician.

Edited by Rimmer

Anyone in Pattaya interested in playing Irish music ?

I've played guitar for some time, mainly blues rock but with a celtic slant. Own a bodhran. Bought an uilleann pipe half set just two months ago but it'll be a while before I can get anything useful out of that.

Spoke to Terry on the phone about a month ago after he posted on this forum but he was a bit indisposed at the time and I haven't heard back from him since.

We are looking for irish musicians for our bars here on samui, PM me if interested.

cheers

Anyone in Pattaya interested in playing Irish music ?

I've played guitar for some time, mainly blues rock but with a celtic slant. Own a bodhran. Bought an uilleann pipe half set just two months ago but it'll be a while before I can get anything useful out of that.

Spoke to Terry on the phone about a month ago after he posted on this forum but he was a bit indisposed at the time and I haven't heard back from him since.

Spalpeen -we have a session two nights a week here in BKK with tenor banjo, mandolin, bouzouki, bodhran, tin whistle and guitar and a fiddler is hopefully joining us soon. PM me if you are passing through and fancy a jam.