Ayutthaya Bike Week(show)nov 22, Any Details.

thaicbr

HI Allan,

I've not heard about this one and it's not mentioned in RideThailand magazine either, which is not to say it's not happening!

In my brief time here in the LOS I'm learning that a lot of the bike rallies and events are not very well advertised. How did you hear about this one? I googled it and didn't come up with much...

Anyway- aren't you joining Dave Boo's Iron Butt posse on the ride to Chiang Mai on the 21st? Hope to see you then, if not sooner.

Happy Trails!

I got the details from a thread on mocyc.com all in thai off course.

and yer i keep forgetting about the iron butt. not sure if i can go now, work commitments but should be able to go some of the way.

also need to find time to get the carbs off the cbr250 to sort out the needles cos i got a big hole in the midrange at the moment.

allan

I got the details from a thread on mocyc.com all in thai off course.

and yer i keep forgetting about the iron butt. not sure if i can go now, work commitments but should be able to go some of the way.

also need to find time to get the carbs off the cbr250 to sort out the needles cos i got a big hole in the midrange at the moment.

allan

Hope you can make it for the Chiang Mai ride- at least part way! Yeah- there's so much info on the Thai web boards like mocyc.com but I can't read a lick of it past Gor Gai, Kor Kwai :D and the missus gets tired of translating for me... :o

Happy Trails!