Visa Run To Cambodia

Hi there,

tomorrow I have to do a visa run from Bangkok and I booked with a tour company. The return price was only 800 THB so I guess there will be no luxuries like free lunch or movie. I guess also that I will get no help with any paperwork. I don't think that will be a big issue, however, I read so many different tales about getting the visa.

I just read that Cambodia do not accept USD but the agent told me to take 20$. I also read that if you don't spend 1 night in Cambodia the visa costs more.

Has anyone done a visa run to Cambodia (Aranyaprathet) preferably within this last couple of weeks, who can tell me exactly how things work there?

Thanks in advance - Tony

Hi there,

tomorrow I have to do a visa run from Bangkok and I booked with a tour company. The return price was only 800 THB so I guess there will be no luxuries like free lunch or movie. I guess also that I will get no help with any paperwork. I don't think that will be a big issue, however, I read so many different tales about getting the visa.

I just read that Cambodia do not accept USD but the agent told me to take 20$. I also read that if you don't spend 1 night in Cambodia the visa costs more.

Has anyone done a visa run to Cambodia (Aranyaprathet) preferably within this last couple of weeks, who can tell me exactly how things work there?

Thanks in advance - Tony

Look here. Post no. 6 will give you an idea.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Visa-Run-Cam...mbodia+visa+run

Hi there,

Thanks in advance - Tony

Hi Tony

I have done many runs to Cambodia but not Aranyaprathet. Each time I paid in Thai Baht and it was a quick In&Out with no overnighters?

Dave