Special Offers From Meals On Wheels 4u

buzzer101

We have a few special offers for saying 'Thanks' to all our customers.

We are now open from 09.00 daily.

We are offering a 30% discount on the delivery charge for all orders placed and delivered between

9.00am and 2.00pm.

We are also offering 1 free delivery for every 10 orders placed this month.

We have again teamed up with "The Duke's" to offer free delivery for all orders above 500bht.

We would all like to say a big "Thanks" to everyone for your kind responses on the forum and outside.

We also have Salsa Kitchen as an addition to the list of menus.

Ajarn, we have spoken to the Thai restaurants to see if they can give us the names of dishes in Thai but are still waiting.

Senign, Pizzamania does great pizzas but they are a bit to far out of town for us to collect from. We are also going to be adding a few cake shops so will be in touch with Charcoa.

Cheers everyone.

Pizzamania ? If it's the one on Chiang Mai-Lamphun Rd, it closed recently.

It didn't close, but moved next to the Shell gas station on T. Mahidol (almost opposite mooban Palm Springs)

Cheers.

Paul

Maamoot, I agree 100%. I've called Meals On Wheels many times -- my weakness -- for deliveries from many different local restaurants, and I'm always very pleased.

Ricklev, I'm willing to find out how well those burritos travel. I've been to Diablo three times and had three great meals, the first two of which were burritos. Best in town. As are the nachos. And the chips and salsa, grilled garlic, spiced vegetables, and whatever else they feel like throwing in free. They know the difference between Old El Paso/Taco Bell and real Mexican. I never leave Diablo hungry.

(Meanwhile Buzzer is thinking, "Wait a minute, I know who Calico is. He sure does eat a lot...")

Taking a wild guess, I would have to venture that Calico is either the fellow that owns Diablo Burritos, his charming son or someone that they owe a lot of money.

I might buy it that someone likes much of the food there, but "loving" those tough, tasteless chips just does not seem possible to me. :o