Walen School Of Thai

MacWalen

Just to let the readers know we are starting a new class for beginners at our Pattaya school, Tuesday and Thursday at 19.00 till 20.50.

This is our third group. Other study options for beginners are Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10.00 till 12.50 and Tuesday, Thursday at 13.00-15.50. If you want to learn Thai just give it a go, you can do it. Not as hard as you perhaps think.

Atmosphere is also very good and you can meet a lot of interesting people from many countries. Please come for a free demonstration or you can also sit in a class. In addition to that you can also talk to other students and ask them how they like our method and the school. You will not be dissapointed.

We will have more study options as the number of students increase.

Regards, Mac

Walen School of Thai

Edited by monty
edited topic

• 4 months later...
Do you have a Barter card? We are not accepting full payments with a Barter card for both group and private lessons. I think Barter Pattaya is doing a good job.

Walen

Am I missing something? you ask if have BC and then say you are not taking it and then say it does a good job!!!! but not good enough for you to use it???Hmmmmmmm

Do you have a Barter card? We are not accepting full payments with a Barter card for both group and private lessons. I think Barter Pattaya is doing a good job.

Walen

Am I missing something? you ask if have BC and then say you are not taking it and then say it does a good job!!!! but not good enough for you to use it???Hmmmmmmm

Sorry krup, we are NOW accepting full payments with Barter. It was late last night, typos happen