Green Book

Lancelot

I bought a new Honda Wave CZi from Mityon Pattaya 3 RD RD on Sep 23. I ws told it would take two months to receive the "Green Book" oficial registration document.

Today, Nov 3, I went back for the 1,000 km service and they exchanged my red temporary plate for a new white plate. I was told that I "might" receive my Green Book on Nov 16.

Its not a big deal but I am wondering how long other buyers waited to receive their coveted Green Books?!?

When I received the official license plate for my imported bike I recieved a copy from the green book with it and had to wait another month before the government send me the original book.It's a rule from the government that their left hand has to check if the right hand did everything legal.Tough don't know if this law also applies to bikes produced in thailand.

Time to produce and issue a Tabien Rot (Green Book) seems to vary from province to province.

In Bangkok it took about 6 weeks for me to get my Green Book. The Rama 9 Kawasaki Big Bike Dealership took care of all the paperwork and called me when it was ready.