Live Players For Madden 09 Or Fifa 09

surface

Anyone in Thailand looking to play these over Live? Took forever to hunt down a non chipped xbox, but now that I have one, need some local players for the sports titles.

gamertag: lited2nite

Anyone know of any stores carrying original games in BKK? The stores I've been to either had a very limited selection of titles or only copies. If not, any good sites for ordering online?

Edited by surface

• 2 weeks later...

I think I gonna sound like marketing for this company :o any way Nadz Project (online Bangkok company) great service and prices, got all my stuff from here since 12 months.

I play Fifa 09 online and only play love BAP team online not so intersted in standard 1v1 mode.

1,500 baht for games.

Gamer Tag. Devil Crash

• 3 months later...

FIFA CLUBS XBOX 360

I am one of the Managers of MAFIA FC, we are a Newish club on FIFA 09 CLUBS (approx 60 games played) at the moment and we are recruitng players for the first team... Also we are forming a reserve team for practice, formations and new players.

We are currently offering trials for most positions but mainly a good ANY player who is calm passer, good vision and a must good tackler, RM, LM, LCB, RCB... We have players in attacking positions already but we are flexible (3-6 players) already regular turn outs but opportunities still available.

Our clubs consists of players based in Australia, India, Thailand and Singapore. We are sticking to Asia based players due any LAG issues and connection issue as any connection loss counts as a CLUB forfeit.We also play ONLINE TEAMS and friendlies with a couple of UK and American based players as not RANKED so connection not a problem.

Online between 7-11 PM BK time Zone

Please PM or add to friends Gamer Tag: Devil Crash