Salami, Parma Ham, Cheese, Cold Cuts...

mrsouza

I second the Rimping option.

Rimping in Nim Daily (Airport Central)- go to the far back right of the store, from the entrance.

Every kind of cold cut, charcuterie, etc. Plus the best cheese selection in CM.

They also have a lot of Italian and Spanish cured meats in the freezer section. Salute!

Good work with the googun Mrs Ouza. You can also find a lesser selection at the Rimpings.

Thanks Bill, but its Mr Souza, like that dude in Scarface.

Anyway, seems like it's safe for me to finally move to CM now knowing that I can satisfy my salt cravings. :-P

Cheers!

I second the Rimping option.

Rimping in Nim Daily (Airport Central)- go to the far back right of the store, from the entrance.

Every kind of cold cut, charcuterie, etc. Plus the best cheese selection in CM.

They also have a lot of Italian and Spanish cured meats in the freezer section. Salute!

Buonissimo has a much better selection and is also cheaper. They actually sell some of their products through Rimping where, of course, they are marked up.

Yes, the restaurant that's also at Buonissimo. :o Order both the cheese platter and something with assorted cold cuts, they have both on the appetizer menu.

Oh, and then there's the wine 'cellar'. (Ok not a cellar, they're on the river so they'd hit water 2 feet into the ground, but they have a permanently airconditioned room with a LOT of wines..)

Oh heck, now that I've exposed myself as a Buonissimo fanboy anyway, the fact that they're on the river, have good wines and cheeses and food and things AND that Loy Krathong is coming up, makes for a pretty promising Loy Krathong night that does involve wine and cheese, but does not involve getting blown to bits by fireworks.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Anyone know "Kasem store" ? I have been there often when I was in Chiangmai, they sell Salami, Ham, Cheese and more Western foods, also their Baghette bread is good taste (for me). They have two shops, one is near Warorot Market and another one is on Nimmanhemin road. Buonnissimo is very good for Italian products and Rimping are also good, but first compare the price and quality. Before I looked for shop that import Western foods, I found one in Pattaya, they have a list with price and I think they can delivery too (even Tiramisu) and another one is "Horeca" in Chiangmai, I think the owner is from Nederland and they have many kinds of cheese and other western foods.