Bike Weeks In Thailand New Year 2009

barrybike

hi all ,im heading back to thailand for jan/feb 09 ,10 weeks to go ,i m going to pattaya bike week ,but can any one tell me of other bike events on around this time ,i heard about lobo mc night of the wolf and lopburi country bike party but im not sure about dates,times etc..i was at phuket bike week in april and rayong motor show , any information would be greatly appreciated , thanks .

Hi guys,

Ride Thailand magazine always has a good list of upcoming bike events As soon as the January edition of Ride Thailand magazine goes on sale I'll post what's up and coming :o

Happy Trails!

thanks bigbikebkk i get ride thailand all the time but did you ever notice they have reports on events that have already taken place but were never advertised in the magazine before hand .i think you need to be in good contact with some one who is in the know so to speak ,like jumeen of burapa mc ,if there is a bike week on the chances are he will be there.........it would be great if there was a thai bikers forum out there in english language...i know about gt rider before anyone says......

Here is another link Barry, very comprehensive list:

http://www.maipenraimc.com/component/optio...th,10/year,2008

So now according to the website linked above, we have the Hua Hin Bike Week, 29-30th Nov '08

and...

the Hua Hin BikerParty 6th Dec '08.    :o

So I take it they are two separate events and not the same event with confused dates?

Anyone?

Edited by RusticCharm