Thumping Thai Folk "i Can't Shag My Mia Noi Until I Get Her A Crv" Tunes

Insight

Just been playing some Irish folk music to the missus who was left most unimpressed and found it quite depressing. For the sake of comparison, anybody know where I can download the latest Thai folk (southern, Isaan, whatever) wonders from online? Whatever I download I'll donate 50 satang to the cause to protect against copyright theft.

just go to her operating system software and change it to: uninstall musical-shagging . :D

by doing this;she should shag on command without any need for musical backgrounds and would function as well in silent surroundings :D

P.S;My ex was a brilliant IT lad;not me :o

Just been playing some Irish folk music to the missus who was left most unimpressed and found it quite depressing. For the sake of comparison, anybody know where I can download the latest Thai folk (southern, Isaan, whatever) wonders from online? Whatever I download I'll donate 50 satang to the cause to protect against copyright theft.

Forget that friend, go to ( you tube ) type in ( flying colmn ) and you will hear the best rendition EVER ,of these popular folk songs.

Click on the following tracks ---- ( Boulavougue-requiem for the croppies )-----( Sam hall )----( roisin dubh )----( four green fields )----

-( golden jubilee-old maid in the garrret )----( johnstons motor car ), and anything else that takes your fancy, guaranteed to lift the spirits.

ps my email.

[email protected]

Why, in heavens name, would you download Thai music?

I assure you,if you have heard one, you have heard all of them.

But I guess, for Thai ears, used to the shit they call music to swoon by, sometimes called white noise, anything else only slightly sounding like real music is mind shattering.

Only Thai is good, farang is bad!

And why should you donate 50 satang to music they basically stole from the west?

Suitably changed to Thai ears, of course.

Edited by hansnl