What's That Song?

Hannahcopacabana

It's got a ska rhythm and the chorus goes something like "Do do do, Do ja rak." I've been reliably informed it means something along the lines of "Look what she's doing to me."

You hear it all over the place at the moment - and at least twice a night in Hilary bar on Suk Soi 4 (Bkk).

I've gotta hear it now! :o:D Any link greatly appreciated. x

It's got a ska rhythm and the chorus goes something like "Do do do, Do ja rak." I've been reliably informed it means something along the lines of "Look what she's doing to me."

You hear it all over the place at the moment - and at least twice a night in Hilary bar on Suk Soi 4 (Bkk).

He is the singer of Thai reggae group "Job2do". I think is name is Bansao...

He is the singer of Thai reggae group "Job2do". I think is name is Bansao...

Thanks lazygourmet! :D You're a legend - as is Bansao: I can't wait to hear more of his and Job2do's stuff (this the only song I know so far).

@Jackr: Police?! Oh no no no no no... Just no! :D (And I'm a Brit!)

Have a good Friday night, all: I'm going to listen to Bansao whilst hanging fairy lights... Early work in the morning so this as much party as I get tonight!

• 2 months later...