Cash Stolen From Two Iranians By Walking Street Transsexuals

Pattaya_Fox

Cash stolen from two Iranians by Walking Street transsexuals.

In the early hours of Saturday Morning, Police Major Wittaya from Pattaya Police Station was called to an apartment block located on Pattaya Third Road to investigate reports of a theft involving two Iranian Tourists and two Transsexuals. Police arrived and spoke with the two apparent victims of the theft, Mr. Mohammed aged 42 and Mr. Josep aged 47. They explained to Police that they had met two transsexuals on Walking Street, earlier in the night and they invited them back to their apartment. The two men engaged in sexual activities with the two transsexuals and then went to shower. While they were inside the bathroom, the two transsexuals allegedly stole 500 US Dollars and 10,000 Thai Baht from their trouser pockets. Police Officers and Volunteers conducted a sweep of the surrounding area but were unable to locate the suspected thieves. The two victims were taken to Pattaya Police Station to make a Police Report and to check photographs of previously arrested transsexuals as Police attempt to locate the two suspects at this time.

Pattaya One News

Saturday 8th November 2008.

post-15964-1226144506_thumb.jpgpost-15964-1226144489_thumb.jpg

The two men engaged in sexual activities with the two transsexuals and then went to shower.

Does seem kind of strange that they decided to go shower at the same time, leaving two strangers alone in the room with all their money & whatever.

Maybe they figured they'd "performed" so well that the khatoeys would be smitten with them and sit quietly awaiting whatever crumbs the mighty studs might toss their way. Probably hurt their egos more than anything to find out that their "dates" had minds of their owns, and valued the money more than the Iranian's company.

Ah well, two more people that know have to pray to their god that nobody in their home country ever does a Google search on their names !

It seems like there are a fair number of middle easterners who enjoy these encounters. Not sure what that's all about.

IMO not only the middle easterners like ladyboys, but the wide assortment of euro/american/aussie tourists and residents.

Definitely not just Iranians (or ME's) that it happens to. From a recent (last month) news story:

"Over the weekend three Indian Tourists filed a complaint with Pattaya Police which stated that they had accompanied a transsexual to the Lovely Home Motel located in Naklua. The three men were approached by the transsexual on Pattaya Beach and agreed to accompany him to the Motel. The men disrobed and one of them noticed that a further transsexual was hidden underneath the bed and was rummaging through the trouser pockets of the cloths belonging to the Indian Men who had gone to take a shower."

Difference in this case is it was (originally) 3 men and (1) khatoey, and (2) of the men went for a shower (together apparently) while the 3rd waited his turn.

Tehran is the second largest center of sex change surgery (whatever it's called) in the world and heavily subsidizes the operations. The Muslim legalism governing Iran's laws allows for sex changes as well as for sex between men and other men provided that one of them is a ladyboy. The former fact I learned reading various chronicles and histories of the country, but the latter I learned from a friend who couldn't figure out why all these hookers in Penang were krateuy. It's sort of a loophole. They're allowed to screw chicks with d@#ks, but not dudes. A bit of a funky loophole, but I guess gender is a complex topic and there's no doubt that Islam, in its various forms, is as legalistic as Judaism. Anyhow, that's presumably why these dudes don't feel at all odd about the topic. Plenty of people like ladyboys from what I've seen walking around Nana in Bangkok, but there's a reason there's such a massive concentration in Nana to begin with compared with other areas (Nana being the Muslim quarter).

On a personal level I never thought in my life I'd think it was normal to regularly interact with trannies (probably because they look so hideous in the west most of the time), but living here has pretty much dulled the sensationalism of it. Still, the prostitute variety can be pretty dam_n aggressive and obnoxious from time to time when you're just trying to get around town and ignore them. That's neither here nor there I suppose.

Edited by on-on