Tourist Police Arrest Former Girlfriend Of Irish Tourist, Accused Of Stealing A Laptop.

Pattaya_Fox

Tourist Police arrest former girlfriend of Irish Tourist, accused of stealing a Laptop.

In the early hours of Saturday Morning, Police Senior Sergeant Major Narin from the Tourist Police Undercover Unit received a complaint from an Irish Tourist that his former girlfriend had allegedly stolen his laptop. Mr. Marino Franchesco Ginesi aged 51 who resides in the Republic of Ireland made a report at the Tourist Police Station and the officer arranged with the complainant to contact the suspect thief. She was located at a Family Mart on the Pratamnuk Road in South Pattaya where she was subsequently arrested by Police and the stolen laptop was also recovered. Khun Namoi aged 23 confessed to the theft and she was later transferred to Pattaya Police Station for processing.

Pattaya One News

Saturday 8th November 2008.

post-15964-1226144832_thumb.jpgpost-15964-1226144818_thumb.jpg

post-15964-1226144846_thumb.jpg

51 year old guy 23 year old girlfriend. I wonder if it was love when they first met.

Of course it was love. She only stole the laptop because he must have done something which made her angry and she stole it to get back at him. I'm sure she intended to return it as soon as they made up. Thai girls' idea of revenge are very different than western girls' methods. Or, maybe he had some revealing pictures of her on the laptop, and she was afraid he would use them to send to her parents if she didn't behave. Why does everyone fall back on the typical stereotype relationships between older farangs and young Thai girls?

post-15964-1226144818_thumb.jpg

Go on pull my finger.

Mai ow tilak.

Ah go on.

Mai ow, make bad noise make big smell poo poo mai dee.

Ah go on go on.

I no love you no more.

Ah go on go on go on.

You ting tong.

Ah go on go on go on go on.

You not funny, you sabuu.

Ah go on go on go on go on go on.

• 2 weeks later...