Activating 2nd Entry.

I will soon be going out of the country since the first entry of my double entry visa is almost

finished. Once you pass through Thai immigration at the Thai-Lao friendship bridge on your way out of the country, do you actually have to enter Laos before you return to make the 2nd entry valid?? Or can you just walk across the street and enter Thailand again without ever having gone into Laos?? Just wondering as this would make things quite a bit easier.

Stoney 79

I will soon be going out of the country since the first entry of my double entry visa is almost

finished. Once you pass through Thai immigration at the Thai-Lao friendship bridge on your way out of the country, do you actually have to enter Laos before you return to make the 2nd entry valid?? Or can you just walk across the street and enter Thailand again without ever having gone into Laos?? Just wondering as this would make things quite a bit easier.

Stoney 79

Yes you have to enter Laos. You will need to get a visa on arrival there. Photo, 1500 baht or $35.

Did you get a 30 extension for your tourist entry? If not that would delay your trip across border.

Yes, got the 30 day extension. So it is just a matter of leaving the country and coming back in before the enter before date for the second entry. Thanks.

Stoney 79

Yes you have to enter Laos. You will need to get a visa on arrival there. Photo, 1500 baht or $35.

Did you get a 30 extension for your tourist entry? If not that would delay your trip across border.